BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Australia > U21 National Team Speeches

U21 National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
312961.2 in reply to 312961.1
Date: 01/11/2022 18:15:30
rimmers
III.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Redbacks
Good morning all,
I'm reapplying for the u21 coaching to role to try and boost Australia's ranking and try and bring us into the world cup competition. It is a continual goal to play in this competition every second season and one that i value highly. I've been in contact with prospect managers and tried to assist them in training plans with as much guidance as they would like. I've also kept a close eye on future NT players and continued to offer programs to think about their overall build for the long term. I'm a big believer that players can be built to play in both national teams and still end up a salary efficient build. I believe we have many examples of this in our current and former team. If reelected id welcome new and existing help, there are a few weekly jobs that take up time such as team selection, scouting opponents, write ups of the games and contact with managers of current team, plus future prospects. My previous seasons as a coach give you a picture of what to expect if i'm in the role as i plan on continuing with the same time dedicated and enthusiasm. My no 1 interest in this game is training young players into NT prospects.

Thanks and go Australia!

This Post:
312961.3 in reply to 312961.1
Date: 01/11/2022 18:50:44
Croissant
Serie A
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
the Rick-counters of the Rick Kind
Hi everyone,

I'm SpongeboNG, currently Italy's u21 coach however this season I'd like to run for the election for the Aussie U21 team.
Whilst my club career isn't the one of a top manger, I'd like to think that my achievements as Italy's u21 coach are quite remarkable, the fact that in only 10 seasons of I managed to climb the ladder and become the head coach for the second biggest nation in BB should be proof that I'm not that bad as a coach.

Anywho the reasons behind my candidacy are quite simple:
- I'd like to see Australia do better/well, I mean, you had HCA 2 seasons ago and scuff it up
- Secondly, I just think a change of pace will be good, whitewind has been your coach for the last 28 seasons!!! And although at the start of his tenure he managed to win 2 continental gold medals, his results ever since have been quite disappointing

I genuinely have no idea if you're open to the idea of a foreign manager, hence if you have any questions or doubts or...anything really, I'll happily answer to all of them in the debate thread

Hope to hear from many of you and who knows? By the time spring comes around we could all be celebrating with a nice shoey ;)