BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Australia > U21 National Team Debate Thread

U21 National Team Debate Thread (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
315409.2 in reply to 315409.1
Date: 07/27/2022 13:49:09
Croissant
Serie A
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
the Rick-counters of the Rick Kind
Well...
That was a bit underwhelming

Aren't you tired of losing? ;)

Last edited by SpongeboNG [ITA] at 07/27/2022 13:49:35

This Post:
315409.3 in reply to 315409.2
Date: 07/28/2022 03:25:30
Wuhan Wastrels
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Oh Hey SpongeboNG,

I haven't seen you since the last U21 election. I guess that brings your total contribution to the NT at 0, a 0% increase from last season.

In all seriousness though, how about if you're serious about becoming the U21 NT coach you put in some work or at least add something of value to the community before leaving smart-ass comments like this.

As someone who has spent hours and hours scouting, messaging managers and being involved in tactical discussions I'd say you have a long way to go before getting any consideration.

For as long as I've played this game the AUS U21 and NT coaches have always been groomed after participating in the community and working alongside the current coach for a smooth transition.

In Closing, I'm tired of comments like this from people like yourself.

This Post:
315409.4 in reply to 315409.3
Date: 07/28/2022 09:09:48
Croissant
Serie A
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
the Rick-counters of the Rick Kind
Hi Solesky

Ahahah Fair enough

I am serious about becoming Australia's u21 coach, I'm not ready to help you with all the hard work that goes into scouting etc cause I'm already doing that for Italy, both NT and u21.
And in all honesty if you're the assistant coach for the Warriors you're not leaving your job to go and be the assistant coach for the Hornets, you go there if they offer you the Head Coaching job (although Kenny Atkinson might disagree :P )
But I'm more than happy to add something of value to the community, I mean, Rozius and other Lithuania managers contacted me after my Gold medal in s54, asking for suggestions etc https://www.buzzerbeater.com/community/forum/read.aspx?thr...

I know what's it like, i was Italy's manager, and i still do the scouting etc to this day and italy is 10 times bigger than Australia, i know how "hard" it is
But's that's why I want to become Australia's coach.. Cause you don't have the same amount of players that Italy has, you have to get creative with what you have, make the best out of it
For example a bigman with pot 7 has 0 chance of making it to Italy's u21 cause we just have too many players with higher potential that reach IS-ID-RB 18-18-15... a potential 7 can't reach that so you have to work your way around that, try something different etc
I want that challenge

And I do get it, same "problem" that we have in Italy, so I respect it
However you had the same coach for years and years and I believe you could do with a fresh start

I'm sorry, it wasn't my intention to annoy you, I was just having some fun, trying to get the forum going :)