BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Canada > U21 National Team Speeches

U21 National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
317682.3 in reply to 317682.1
Date: 02/08/2023 13:39:26
California Supreme
IV.22
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
California Supreme II
Hello Canada!!!

I'm AK-II, an USA active user. I am here today to express my interest in becoming the coach of the national team. As a seasoned coach with 8 years of experience, I have a proven track record of success and I am confident that I have what it takes to lead this team to new heights.

Throughout my career, I have always placed the development and success of my players as my top priority. I also believe in the importance of a strong team culture, where us coaches work together to create the best possible outcome for the season.
I am fully committed to using my skills and experience to guide this team to success. I understand the challenges that come with coaching at the national level, but I am confident in my ability. to make strategic decisions, and to effectively communicate with the team.

I believe that I have the passion, experience, and dedication to take on this role and to lead the national team to greatness. I would be honored to have the opportunity to prove myself to you and I humbly ask for your vote. I am committed to the success of this national team & will 100% be committed to the owners of the most talented players and their advice as it should be vice versa!

please feel free to BB-mail for any questions or concerns cheers!

#CaliforniaSupremeBB