BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Poland > Ciekawostki z globala

Ciekawostki z globala

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 08/24/2008 07:39:04
Overall Posts Rated:
Mysle, ze taki wątek przyda się szczególnie tym, którzy za bardzo nie rozumieją angielskiego i tym, którym nie chce się czytać globala:)

No to pierwsza ciekawostka:
(6599182)

w tym meczu 2 graczy grajacych na pozycji SF nie oddało ŻADNEGO rzutu na kosz....musieli się nieźle hamować żeby ani razu nie rzucić:)

This Post:
46837.2 in reply to 46837.1
Date: 08/24/2008 07:44:35
Overall Posts Rated:
W tym meczu bylo 6 dogrywek :) (3879822)

ED: link do powtorki, wtedy jeszcze nie bylo wynikow z poszczegolnych kwart ;p /BBWeb/reportmatch.aspx?MatchID=3879822&realTim...

Last edited by Laczek at 08/24/2008 11:00:51

This Post:
46837.3 in reply to 46837.2
Date: 08/24/2008 10:22:09
Overall Posts Rated:
dobry wątek:) w tym drugim meczu nawet nie podano ilości punktów zdobytych w poszczególnych kwartach

This Post:
46837.4 in reply to 46837.3
Date: 08/30/2008 04:48:27
Overall Posts Rated:
inny mecz z 6OT (4578708)

pzdr - c77™

This Post:
46837.5 in reply to 46837.4
Date: 08/30/2008 07:06:37
Overall Posts Rated:
pa takim meczu fajnie forma poleci wszystkim grajkom:)

This Post:
46837.6 in reply to 46837.5
Date: 09/14/2008 07:41:05
Overall Posts Rated:
Fajna stronka dla fanów wszelkich statystyk:
http://www.bb-stats.org

This Post:
46837.7 in reply to 46837.6
Date: 09/15/2008 16:02:40
The Soulcrashers
IV.29
Overall Posts Rated:
http://bbguida.netsons.org/pol/index.php?title=Strona_g%C...

jak bedzie czas i chec uzytkownikow to się stworzy:)

This Post:
46837.8 in reply to 46837.7
Date: 10/05/2008 07:15:51
Overall Posts Rated:
(2281264)

Bardziej z TL'a niz z globala... ale spojrzcie na jego srednie staty o_OOOO

This Post:
46837.9 in reply to 46837.8
Date: 10/09/2008 08:38:40
Overall Posts Rated:
BB Charles o nowym systemie personelu:

(49875.54)

W skórcie był błąd że można było zatrudniać personel w poneidziałek w związku z czym robią wszystko od nowa i pracują tylko w dni gdzie nie ma gier.

Just an update:

The conversion from the old system to the new one involves a ton of processing, and we discovered that due to a bug, in some browsers people were able to hire new staff as late as Monday night, just as we were preparing to finish the conversion.

This meant that we basically had to start the whole conversion process over, and because it involves updates to the game engine, we have to pause the conversion on game days. We're doing things as fast as we possibly can, and I'm sorry about the delay, but it would have been much worse I think to roll it out and have people wonder what happened to the staff members they bought on Monday.

This Post:
46837.10 in reply to 46837.9
Date: 10/14/2008 08:15:14
Overall Posts Rated:
BB-Charles o narzekaniu na nowy personel:

Well, I couldn't be more disappointed. The last thing I was expecting was to have to screw around with my staff more. And now I have to bid and auction for them. I'm not a day trader, I hate player auctions here and in Hattrick, but I deal with them. I'm a working professional who likes to drop in here for a bit of entertainment. I have no time or interest to be forced into bidding for my staff or suffering constantly increasing costs. I think this about does it for my Buzzerbeater experiment.

Again, I really think that people are overreacting.

So, let me try to make a few clear statements in an effort to help out here.

1) For almost all teams, a level 7 staff member of any type is likely to be a mistake just based upon their weekly salary alone. There are a lot of things one could spend that weekly salary on which would improve the team more rapidly than the staff member would. It is a fact that teams are spending a lot of money for the right to make such a mistake. That does not mean you should in any feel bad that you don't have the opportunity to pay slightly less and make that mistake yourself. Then again, a running joke around the BB office has been that we should allow a "I paid $5M for this stupid trophy" trophy. It would be completely useless, but the reaction to the staff system has suggested to me that if we ever did such a thing, we would get a lot of bitter complaints that it was unfair to teams that had less money to put this trophy in the game. :)

2) If you want to "opt out" of the staff system, firing a staff member gives you level 1 staff whose salaries will be and remain low, and you do not have to bid on them. How many of you saw a big improvement between a level 1 and level 10 trainer before? We have tried hard to design the staff system in such a way that it can be interesting if you care about it, but also that you can run a team reasonably well by ignoring it. In much the same way that with the increased transfer fees, spending a lot of time on the market will still provide a benefit, but you do not need to be a daytrader in order to run a successful team. It's important that BuzzerBeater can be played casually, and we want people who play it with more focus to gain a slight advantage for doing so, but not an overwhelming one.

3) No, we're not going to flood the market with new staff members. Your old ones are working just fine. At some point it will make sense for you to get new ones, but that time is almost certainly not now. This is always going to be a game in which a clever longer-term strategy can win, and the long-term strategy right now should be pretty obvious: don't buy new staff members until the market calms down, just as a team with a long-term focus should not buy players right before the transfer deadline. We already built into the staff system an algorithm that gradually adjusts the number of staff on the market based upon the volume of transactions as a way of dealing with new signups, so you might see smaller changes in the volume, but just because 35,000 people are thinking about staff at this moment more than they have in the past does not mean that we should flood the market.

4) To answer another question that has been raised on here, staff salaries do not go up indefinitely, as it would make no sense for a level 2 staff member to eventually be making $100k/week. So if you really ignore your staff, you'll end up overpaying by a decent factor, but if you're willing to pay higher prices, you can keep a staff member forever and opt out of the system in that way, too.

This Post:
46837.11 in reply to 46837.10
Date: 10/14/2008 08:28:14
Overall Posts Rated:
Tłumaczenie tego co powyżej:
(tak na szybkiego i w wielkim skrócie :))
1) Większość teamów nie potrzebuje trenera na poziomie 7. Pieniądze, które należałoby na niego przeznaczyć można wydać w dużo sensowniejszy sposób, na dużo szybsze poprawienie sytuacji klubu. Znaczna część klubów popełnia ogromny błąd wydając kasę na najlepszych trenerów, bo po prostu ich na to nie stać, i nie jest im to potrzebne.

2) Jeżeli nie chcesz wydawać za dużo kasy na trenera, zatrudnij takiego na poziomie 1. Ilu z Was zauważyło sporą różnicę w szybkości treningu pomiędzy poziomem 1 a 7? Staraliśmy się stworzyć system, który może przysporzyć wielu osobom zabawy, ale jednocześnie system, bez którego można się obyć. Staramy się, aby w BB można było grać okazjonalnie. Chcemy jednak, aby osoby, które przykładają się dużo bardziej do gry miały lekką, niewielką przewagę nad pozostałymi.

3) Nie, nie zwiększymy ilości personelu na rynku. BB ma być grą, w której wygrywa strategia długoplanowa. Wypadałoby więc poczekać na to, aż ludzie ochłoną i ceny na rynku się ustabilizują. To tak jak nie kupowanie zawodników tuż przed fazą play-off, kiedy to są najdrożsi.

4) Pensje personelu nie będą wzrastać w sposób nieograniczony. Tak więc jeżeli całkowicie zignorujesz personel, skończysz płacąc mu "nieco" za dużo, ale jeśli jesteś gotów ponosić naprawdę wysokie koszty, możesz trzymać takiego pracownika wiecznie.

Last edited by Khazaad at 10/14/2008 08:29:33