297873.2 in reply to 297873.1
Date: 01/30/2019 15:11:39
Devil May Care
III.15
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Two Steps From Heaven
Hello everyone!

First, let me introduce myself! I'm Charly, a manager from France far 30 seasons. During this time, I help my club to grow up and I have finally reached the french first league. I train plenty of international players (U21 and A). I was also a member of the french U21 national team staff.

The more important fact is that since season 36, I was a member of a coalition composed of 4 french manager who tried to turn Nigeria into one of best in BB. 2 of these manager are RealMateus, former U21 team manager during 8 seasons and Macpitch, actual NT manager far 8 seasons too. I represent this group of manager for this election in order to continue the work made by him!

We made great things happened especially with U21. We tried to keep an eye on every nigerian draftees with good potential in order to make sure that they are well trained. Our teams are also composed of plenty of nigerian players with great potential.

Actually, the generation of player that we trained comes at its best level. We know every player who have a chance ton integrate the Nigerian NT, we know the majority of their managers.

That's why we would be proud to win this election again and to continue our work in order to make Nigeria not just one of the best nation of Africa but one of the best in the world!

Of course, it's possible to integrate our staff if some nigerian manager are intersted in such a project
I am also agree to answer to all your questions!

Thank you for your attention

Charly

This Post:
297873.3 in reply to 297873.2
Date: 02/04/2019 03:49:29
KK Bosna Royal Jelly
III.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi everyone!

My nickname is NightWalker and I play this game 9 years. I have big internacional experience, the best success is African title with Egypt in seaosn 25 and of course participation on World Cup next season. After all I was coach of Bosnia and Herzegowina U21 and A national team. Few times participaton like scout in my NT.

From my success in Africa passed 20 seasons, so I want new challange in this continent. Your country is host of this championship so I want new gold title!

I will say somethnig same like 20 seasons ago in Egypt

FEEL THE GOLD GENERATION