BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Nigeria > U21 National Team Speeches

U21 National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by

This Post:
299287.2 in reply to 299287.1
Date: 05/08/2019 04:19:10
Overall Posts Rated:
Dear Nigeria users hello.
My name is Omri, and i would like to be your new national team manager!
A little bit about myself- im from Israel, i played Buzzerbeater for 5 seasons and then i left but now im back, im here since 5 seasons ago in my new club:)
I want to be your new coach because i think i can bring a lot to Nigeria. I absolutly love your country, i think its really special and beautiful.
I have everything to bring to the NT- i have a lot of free time, i understand the game, i am open to criticism and i belive the Nigerian national team can be a great NT with me.
I understand the tactics and game preperations very well. I will take every game under consideration to figure out the opponent the best.
I have a lot of good friends who will help me and the national team to be better, with the help of you guys ofcourse- i will do a lot of scouting for the best player to fit every game. I will have a file with every Nigerian fit player so we will work together for Nigeria!
I have a lot of faith in Nigeria and I think we would have an amazing journey together.
Thank you!

This Post:
299287.3 in reply to 299287.2
Date: 05/10/2019 11:53:41
Croissant
Serie A
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
the Rick-counters of the Rick Kind
Hello Nigeria,
I'm spongebong, manager for Croissant, a club that just got promoted from italian IV division to III and is quickly climbing the rankings. This year is going to be pretty standard for my club so i decide to try and challenge myself by becoming a NT coach, i also believe that the experience and infomations i gained by chatting and partecipating at italian u21 forum will greatly help me in this journey.
Objectives:
this year probably won't be great cause the previous manager doesn't seem to have done an excellent job so i reckon a trip to the semifinals would be the absolute maximum i could get out of the team, in the mean time i'd like to start working on the new 18yo, asking you and other friends in the italian community to work together and create a good roster.
next year i'd like to either win a game in the World Championship or qualify for the second stage of the consolation tournament. and as always work on the new 18y and continue the job on the 19yoo.

if u give me a chance to continue my work, i'd like to go ahead and continue working with 20yo and hopefully challenge for a medal gaining access to the World Championship the following year.
and in this year, all the work we put in, together should come out and we should do a good tournament, i doubt a medal is possible however if we work well and the players are kept in a good shape a qualification to the "second group stage" is in our reach.

One last thing, i'd like to create a coaching staff around me, scouts and strategists, since discord is an easy and quick way to comunicate i was thinking of using it. Does anyone of you have discord?

thank you for your time
Hopefully see you soon
Spongebong

This Post:
299287.4 in reply to 299287.3
Date: 05/11/2019 12:57:01
Jambon Mogettes
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi all,

I'm Alcuin. Already four years in that game, and with experience on NT staff. Also, experience with a U21 NT in other game like BB (hattrick).

It is the second time i try to be elected in nigeria, i really love this country, and i will surely do better that the previous U21 coach "silver_coach";

Nigeria deserves better that the poor actual ranking!