National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
300690.5 in reply to 300690.1
Date: 8/19/2019 10:44:37 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Greetings, Costa Rica!

I am Admiral J, and I will run as your country's NT Coach. I'll do whatever I can to lift this team up, and I believe we have a great team to build on!

I'm 24 years old, came back from BuzzerBeater 3 years ago, and I have experience as Assistant Coach for Pilipinas NT during my first BuzzerBeater stint, and as Assistant Coach/Scout for Pilipinas U21 recently, helping Coach NDR on where Pilipinas U21 is today.

My scouting abilities also helped my team, S A W F T reach League II.4, and my team has been a candidate to go up to PPL(Pilipinas top league) for few seasons now, making our team the perennial playoff team in League II.4(The Death Group of League II of Pilipinas).

I love numbers(especially stats) and setting new strategies. I'm unpredictable in terms of strategies used, making opponents think twice on what offense-defense combination they'll use against my team. I want to build this team to be a perennial World Cup qualifying team, and I want to do it the long-term. :)

Again, we have an awesome young team and I believe with your help in training those players, we will be one of the most dangerous upcoming teams in the Americas! I will use my experience as a Scouting Coach to the best of my abilities as Costa Rica NT Coach, and I hope your votes go to me. Anyone who registered also deserve to win this. My opponents have great pedigree, but my difference is my experience as a scout, which is a vital role on NT's coaching staff.

Our team's the underdog in our pool, but I believe we will pull off big wins, and develop this team into one of the perennial teams who will make the World Cup. I will look at the bigger picture and eventually, we will win big games!

If you have any questions, you may do so! :)

Arriba Costa Rica!!!

Respectfully yours,

Admiral J

Message deleted