300690.2 in reply to 300690.1
Date: 08/16/2019 06:54:42
#MY7H
A Grupa
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
CSKA Troyan
Hello guys,

I'm the candidate for Costa Rica NT coach. I will try to improve the team with your help.

First of all I would like to share few words about me.

I'm 31 years old. I have great experience in BB. I was Bulgaria NT coach for 4 seasons, Nigeria NT coach for 6 seasons, also I was Bulgaria U21 scout for more than a 10 seasons, So I know what to do I was also 4 season Saudi Arabia U21 coach. These are my results:

Bulgaria NT:
10 Bianconero Season 21, Season 22; 17 W 11 L

Nigeria NT:
10 Bianconero Season 27,Season 28, Season 29, Season 30, Season 31, Season 32; 21 W 67 L

Saudi Arabia U21
2 Bianconero Season 42,Season 43,Season 44, Season 45; 28 W 26 L

The team is not a perfect, but we can make an improvement with your help. I will contact with every manager who have player in the team and every one prospected player.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Best regards,
Bianconero

Last edited by Bianconero at 08/16/2019 07:25:01

This Post:
300690.3 in reply to 300690.1
Date: 08/18/2019 18:58:42
Maories de Badalona
IV.14
Overall Posts Rated:
Hola Compañeros,

Me presento a las elecciones a seleccionador de Costa Rica, viendo los jugadores que tiene repartidos por el juego tiene gran potencial de hacer buenas campañas la selección tica. El idioma también será una ventaja para los jugadores que no hablen inglés y tengan que preguntar por sus jugadores a seleccionadores no hispanohablantes.

Muchas gracias por leerme, y espero hacer grande a la selección de Costa Rica

Message deleted
This Post:
300690.5 in reply to 300690.1
Date: 08/19/2019 10:44:37
Overall Posts Rated:
Greetings, Costa Rica!

I am Admiral J, and I will run as your country's NT Coach. I'll do whatever I can to lift this team up, and I believe we have a great team to build on!

I'm 24 years old, came back from BuzzerBeater 3 years ago, and I have experience as Assistant Coach for Pilipinas NT during my first BuzzerBeater stint, and as Assistant Coach/Scout for Pilipinas U21 recently, helping Coach NDR on where Pilipinas U21 is today.

My scouting abilities also helped my team, S A W F T reach League II.4, and my team has been a candidate to go up to PPL(Pilipinas top league) for few seasons now, making our team the perennial playoff team in League II.4(The Death Group of League II of Pilipinas).

I love numbers(especially stats) and setting new strategies. I'm unpredictable in terms of strategies used, making opponents think twice on what offense-defense combination they'll use against my team. I want to build this team to be a perennial World Cup qualifying team, and I want to do it the long-term. :)

Again, we have an awesome young team and I believe with your help in training those players, we will be one of the most dangerous upcoming teams in the Americas! I will use my experience as a Scouting Coach to the best of my abilities as Costa Rica NT Coach, and I hope your votes go to me. Anyone who registered also deserve to win this. My opponents have great pedigree, but my difference is my experience as a scout, which is a vital role on NT's coaching staff.

Our team's the underdog in our pool, but I believe we will pull off big wins, and develop this team into one of the perennial teams who will make the World Cup. I will look at the bigger picture and eventually, we will win big games!

If you have any questions, you may do so! :)

Arriba Costa Rica!!!

Respectfully yours,

Admiral J

Message deleted