BuzzerBeater Forums

BB España > U21 National Team Debate Thread

U21 National Team Debate Thread (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
304526.5 in reply to 304526.2
Date: 06/03/2020 19:02:44
Racing Castilla BC
IV.5
Overall Posts Rated:
jajajajajaja menuda vacilada chaval, mis dies

Last edited by Jackalone at 06/03/2020 19:03:31

This Post:
304526.8 in reply to 304526.2
Date: 06/04/2020 06:47:25
mamelete
IV.46
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
mamelete II
I will be more than happy to answer any questions you have, I believe we can get over any obstacles together, at the end of the day, we have the same goal, winning trophies

Hi

I have many questions for you. First of all I'd like to know what are plans to improve the results of the last seasons

thanks

Yo no pacto, nos vemos en las canchas.

This Post:
304526.9 in reply to 304526.2
Date: 06/04/2020 08:11:42
CB Underdogs
III.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Underdogs Academy
Hi! Thanks for your time.

I am aware that Israel U21 is one of the top nations in the youth competition historically speaking, mainly because of your job. That is why i wonder, why is it that you just have a 62% of popularity, considering that you even are World Champion? Did something happened?

Thank you, best regards.

Sigue al equipo en Twitter! https://twitter.com/cb_underdogs

This Post:
304526.12 in reply to 304526.11
Date: 06/04/2020 11:57:36
CB Underdogs
III.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Underdogs Academy
I understand now, thanks for clarifying!

This information is giving me more reason to think that you are not the man that the Spanish U21 needs right now. Let me explain my point of view.

You started saying that Spain has much more resources than Israel, and with that, more possibilities to win a championship. In theory that makes sense, but what about organizing all those resources? I'll give you an example. Is it easier to rule a village, or an entire country? It is true that the chances of winning are worse in the case of Israel than a big country like Spain, but you are not giving the fair value of the Spanish staff that has to deal with way much more managers than you. Not only that, you assert that a big proportion of the managers of your country even share a WhatsApp group! Could it be any easier to stay in touch with all the managers than that? I'm afraid that you cannot afford that easiness in this country. There are managers that don't know how to play, or managers that prefer to focus on their teams, or much more cases that make it difficult to train players like you want. This is a fact that leads me to my next point.

One of the facts that you have been repeating over and over again, is the one that says that you are better manager than others, and that with you, the country will win. I believe you are forgetting that there are things that also need to be taken care of (although i agree winning is the most important, imo). The current staff has been doing something very important that it seems that you haven't mention in any of your messages: help new managers to understand the game and offer aid to train and learn the mechanics of BuzzerBeater. Because they love winning, but they also know it is very important to promote the passion of this game, and building from the ground. Exploiting those resources in a better way, and not only for having a better future U21 team, also for grow up the country. Oh boy, this is a great chance to move to the next point.

Another mistake that you made is coming here as if Spain was a micronation. As if we don't know how to play, do some GDP or train. Don't get me wrong, you are a brilliant manager and probably one of the most dominant in the game, but i'm pretty sure we have a few managers in this game that maybe would wipe the floor with your ass. "You should start training 1on1 for every 18 y.o!" Nice brand new information, thanks for nothing!

Anyway, the worst mistake you have made so far, was coming to our U21 forum just to humiliate our current U21 manager. Yet again, you are just underestimating us. This guy just made his path from nowhere up to ACBB (path which i guess it seems to be a little bit much more complicated than the Israel one to the top league), and almost managed to overcome Darkonako's team. You know, the one that one ACBB, Spanish cup and B3. So he was proposed to become the new manager of the U21 team. And in his two first seasons ever, he made it to the semifinals both times. Learning how the U21 world works, how to train them, learning from mistakes and not giving up a single time. Not bad for a rookie, tbh. And btw, we also have here in Spain a great community with people that are friends and all that stuff. You are not bringing nothing new here.

Allright this may be too much info, so i leave you here a summary:

You are truly a very good manager, probably one of the best in the game. But for a reason that i still don't understand, you tried to humiliate our U21 manager, you came here bragging about how good you are, and worst of all, you underestimated our country. I can think two possible reasons: you are a bad ass troll that seems to be extremely bored, or you are an ambitious manager who wants to take a bigger step and try to manage a big, top country (keep going in the next message)

Last edited by Kylar at 06/04/2020 12:10:01

This Post:
304526.13 in reply to 304526.12
Date: 06/04/2020 12:03:41
CB Underdogs
III.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Underdogs Academy
I don't know you personally, and i know by far from the stats that you are a very good manager, so i'm going to stick with the second reason. If you hadn't made the first mistake, you would have had an slight chance of winning this elections. But more than managing the Spanish U21 team, i believe what you need right now is what we call an "humility bath".

Anyway, thanks for stepping by! Boy i haven't written this much in such a long time haha

Y a los españoles que estéis leyendo esto, un friendly remainder: os acordáis de los lloros cuando la liasteis con las elecciones de Buji?

(Alonso, this is an inside joke! We have theese too )

Last edited by Kylar at 06/04/2020 12:05:44

This Post:
304526.14 in reply to 304526.13
Date: 06/04/2020 12:23:56
Dragons Barcelona
III.16
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Dragons Barcelona II
Tranquilo, en esta ocasión no habrá problemas. Simplemente nos da entretenimiento, mientras pasan los días, hasta que James consiga revalidar el mandato

“Pásalo bien. Disfruta de la vida. La vida es demasiado corta para anclarte y desanimarte. Tienes que seguir moviéndote. Tienes que seguir adelante. Poner un pie en frente del otro, sonreír y seguir avanzando” – Kobe Bryant

This Post:
304526.15 in reply to 304526.14
Date: 06/04/2020 12:33:29
CB Underdogs
III.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Underdogs Academy
Entretenimiento sobre todo, hacía mucho tiempo que no escribía tanto jajajaja

Un saludo crack

Advertisement