BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Scotland > U21 National Team Speeches

U21 National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
304696.2 in reply to 304696.1
Date: 06/03/2020 07:44:21
Kirov Woodcutters
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Kirov Bricklayers
Hello everyone. I want to remain the coach of the u21 team for two more seasons.
The result over the past seasons was frankly bad, but I accepted the team in a very weak condition. In the past two seasons, we have been working to increase the number of trained juniors. Unfortunately, the number of users in the country decreased to 6, but this is enough to create a competitive team. The main thing is to value the drafted players. I also remind you of the need to improve defense skills, the composition of the priority will be better defending players.
Now our team has become combat-ready, it has one of the best centers in Europe, several role players and talented young people. I don't want to lose it. I hope you all do too. I wish you all a good new season.

This Post:
304696.3 in reply to 304696.1
Date: 06/03/2020 10:26:03
Croissant
Serie A
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
the Rick-counters of the Rick Kind
Hi everyone,
My name is Spongebong, and I am part of Italy's u21 staff which last week managed to reach a bronze medal in the u21 World Championship, the sixth medal in six seasons. Although I'm not the most experienced manager, I've learnt a lot and now feel like I'm ready for the next challenge.
What I would like to achieve by being Scotland's u21 coach is: help and assist the new managers in order to grow the BB community in Scotland, secondly I'd like to help anyone who would like or need a hand, tip or a suggestion with either getting to know a tactic better or a training plan for their team. I'm not going to force you to train your players in a certain way, I will suggest you what I think is the best way to train him/them but if that isn't what you want to do, that's perfectly fine, and I won't be a pain in the.....
With this being said, setting a specific goal for the upcoming seasons doesn't make a lot of sense but I'do my best to reach the maximum result each season. Ideally the target is to reach the direct-elimination fase of the Consolation Tournament in a few seasons time but let's see how the situation evolves.
Thank you very much for your time
Kind Regards
Spongebong

PS. If there are any questions, you can send me a BB-Mail or post it on the debate thread which i'll be checking regularly.