Date: 12/20/2020 09:53:37
Freccia Azzurra
IV.18
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Slaytanic
Finally, news are here.

Aging effects = it seems we may have players olders but still efficents

GE = excellent, even if in my personal experience last season I didn't see a big difference, let's see

Stamina = I agree that a roster of 5 players can't be competitive, on the other hand I've always trained 3 or 6 players so I hope Marin will find a solution to avoid a 5 roster team and don't affect a lot people that wanna just train. I've never trained GS and few times stamina cause I love train other skills, I'm looking for green arrows instead of searching victory training GS/stamina and in this case I'm afraid to be penalized more than other managers that simply put million roster on the field; they can continue to train GS or stamina, hope the solution could be to have a penalty for teams that don't have a proper rotation maybe adding a malus if you bring/use less than 8 players per match

Last edited by ned at 12/20/2020 10:00:03

1990-2022 Stalinorgel - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV-Xppl6h8Et

This Post:
307618.3 in reply to 307618.2
Date: 12/20/2020 10:16:02
Freccia Azzurra
IV.18
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Slaytanic
about stamina - it must causes worse effort for 5-6 rosters, but DO NOT touch training, when we NEED to give 48min for trainees.

+1

I had a bad effect with stamina, I've two players with high stamina and often they play more than 40 minutes when I don't want that. Btw not easy to balance if Marin will focus only on stamina to force teams to play with more than 5 players

To: ned
This Post:
307618.4 in reply to 307618.3
Date: 12/20/2020 10:20:59
Regbininkai
LBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
RugbyGuys
What about the idea of lowering full training minutes to 40 or something like that so that stamina changes would not affect training?

This Post:
307618.5 in reply to 307618.4
Date: 12/20/2020 10:28:17
Freccia Azzurra
IV.18
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Slaytanic
What about the idea of lowering full training minutes to 40 or something like that so that stamina changes would not affect training?

Every suggestion is welcome. It seems already not so profitable and for sure not competitive to train so, sure, feel free to help on this

This Post:
307618.6 in reply to 307618.5
Date: 12/21/2020 08:25:15
Team Payabang
III.7
Overall Posts Rated:
Why not just abolish the Training minutes requirements? It would make leagues more competitive and that Tanking won't be needed that much... More importantly, Teams on the Higher Divisions can train rookies too... can we inquire the BuzzerBeater Biology Research Department how can we train our Rookies just like what the stronger teams in the NBA do?

This Post:
307618.7 in reply to 307618.6
Date: 12/21/2020 09:42:12
Dallas Kaisers
IV.6
Overall Posts Rated:
I'd like to have a mix between what we have now and what you propose.

Let's say, for ease of understaining that max training increase you get for training in one position and reach the required 48 minutes is a value, X.
What if now we do something like, ok, you train everyone and everybody reaches a max of, i don't know, X/2, X/3 of that max value if they have at least 48 minutes. You still can go and focus in just one guy for the max value, but at least the others get something too. And if someone gets less than 48 minutes, maybe get a proportional value of what he would get if he reached the 48 minutes.

At least, that way, when you're starting and you get your first team, you can try to get your team slightly better. Because sometimes feels like, hey, I got this promising kid, my future is this guy, all the other guys, go home and relax, be here for next game.

Ideally I'd love to be able to choose what to train for every guy separately and see how they imrpove based on the minutes they get. But with something like I explained I'd be happy enough. Something that encourages me to improve more than just the promising youngsters and fire the ones i'm not going to train.

Last edited by Trenkovic at 12/21/2020 09:43:42

This Post:
307618.8 in reply to 307618.7
Date: 12/21/2020 10:25:01
Team Payabang
III.7
Overall Posts Rated:
Sorry if im not clear at the first time... but what if we can all just Choose what the Training Session is... and then enable us to
enlist # of players.... dependent to the default number of training slots of the Training Session multiplied by the number of games we have that week... regardless if they have played or not in that position or even in a game...

Choose Training:
Inside Defense » C

Trainee 1
Trainee 2
Trainee 3(if there's a CUp/SC)

Think of it as if they are Training not During the Game days.... but when they are in their Team's Facilities with their Trainers and Youth Trainers... just like in the real world...

Game will still Provide the EXP... that really is very important too... so we still have a choice if we will let our Rookies Play in some games for EXP build up or not... and still the GS and Sta mechanics is still at play with all of the current Training elements... Its just that the we are not required to let our Trainees play just like IRL

This Post:
307618.9 in reply to 307618.6
Date: 12/21/2020 11:45:19
Freccia Azzurra
IV.18
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Slaytanic
Well personally I think BB should give a bonus to teams that train and a malus to teams that don't train cause training means to be less competitive. It should be compensate by transfer list but often this is not the case, it seems more convenient to have a strong team (more merch, income, ticket holders).
Also tanking should be limited, I love the green arrows on Friday and I love cause is "difficult" to train and it must continue to be difficult otherwise the stronger teams will continue to be the strongest one, the gap should be compensate by trainings.
Regarding biology research dept I didn't understand what you mean; as far as understood this feature will reduce the drops in our older players

This Post:
307618.10 in reply to 307618.9
Date: 12/21/2020 12:07:24
Team Payabang
III.7
Overall Posts Rated:
You are right in what you have posted.. but if the Stronger Teams won't let their Trainees get some playtime... they will lag in EXP and Gameshape... and I believe players EXP too has a big effect in-game... and could have be sold at a higher Price than his lesser EXP counterpart...

Regarding my use of the "BuzzerBeater Biology Research Department"... its new thing to me that such thing exist... and It would be nice if the Devs can use that Department toits the maximum potential in Providing the game some more Real Life Datas/mechanics that can be also adapted here in BB... just like their current Research about the Medical Advancements....

How about putting in to the list.... about how the Rookie's/Prosoect's Training is done in Real life?
is it when at Game time or is it really at their Facilities? Is it adaptable to BB too?

Last edited by Bro_Khen at 12/21/2020 12:10:22

This Post:
307618.11 in reply to 307618.6
Date: 12/21/2020 15:04:13
x DOMINATE x
III.12
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
x SLAM x
I totally agree.
I have been playing BB off and on for years (more off than on).
It has never made sense to me why the players who are not getting game time are not practicing their butts off and improving their skills. It defies logic.

I would love to see two levels of training, simultaneously occurring:
1. Team Training: the whole team can train in GS or sills (OD, IS FT etc) or teamwork / chemistry (if there is actually a thing)
This type of training would give a smaller increase for the whole team (unless injured).

2. Individual training (for every player): You can choose to customize a training (OD, IS, FT, GS etc) for every player according to their needs.
This type of training gives a larger increase to the individual player.

With Minutes played increasing Experience. And experience actually making a difference if that player is clutch or chokes in big games when the pressure is on (cup, playoffs, rival, TV etc)