308593.2 in reply to 308593.1
Date: 03/24/2021 17:17:57
Girona B.C.
IV.47
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Miami Seagulls
Hello Everyone!

I am Electronic, I have been here for many years now and I have adquired experience. I think my next step is trying to be a NT Coach, and I have had New Zealand in my mind for a long time. I am sure that, together, we will be able to build a good team and win games!

This Post:
308593.3 in reply to 308593.2
Date: 03/25/2021 12:28:14
O.V.T.
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello New Zealand BB community,

I would be glad to be the next NT manager for New Zealand senior team. I think that New Zealand national team has a big potential that should be translated in the World Championship.

For a fast CV, I am from Lithuania. Experience playing buzzerbeater I have since 2010. Iin my country I play in the top league LBBL. For the last 4 seasons I have been the coach of the Bahamas national team. I'm looking for a new twist, so I think the New Zealand team is a great place for me to unfold.

Now, I wanted to begin a new project and this is why I am here. I would like to take New Zealand to a good place in the world ranking if we work together. I have a lot experience in BB tactics. Also, I think that I can help you to train your young trainees.

I promise to be an active coach, I promise to prepare a team for each competition and share my experience with you.

Saruniels