BuzzerBeater Forums

BB New Zealand > National Team Debate Thread

National Team Debate Thread (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
308594.2 in reply to 308594.1
Date: 03/25/2021 13:42:24
Girona B.C.
IV.47
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Miami Seagulls
Hello New Zealand Coaches and Candidates!

As this is the debate thread, I am here to answer any question you might have regarding my experience in BB or what are the plans for the NT, should I be chosen as the new NT Coach.

I encourage the other candidates to do the same, so we all can have fun and discuss things during this period of elections.

Good luck everyone!

Electronic.

This Post:
308594.3 in reply to 308594.2
Date: 03/26/2021 04:09:52
Overall Posts Rated:
Questions for all candidates: (Please answer all questions in the one post)

1. Why New Zealand? Why not any other country? Do you plan on being the NT manager long term?

2. There are only 16 users in NZ, there was 19 users this time two seasons ago. What do you plan to do to keep the community active?

3. Do you have any other people who will support you during your term as the NT manager? If so, can you please state their alias?

4. What is your goal for season 53 (in the Asian Championships) and season 54 (consolation tourney/world championships)? Can be something small, such as I want to make it to the second round of the Asian Championships, etc.

5. What is your analysis of the NT roster at the moment? Is the future bright? Are there weaknesses? Are those weaknesses short term issues, or long term?

Cheers.

This Post:
308594.4 in reply to 308594.3
Date: 03/27/2021 14:04:15
Girona B.C.
IV.47
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Miami Seagulls
Hello Te-Ariki

1. I've choosen New Zealand because I think the team has great potential. Once the season is over, I wil see if I am worthy of being a long term NT manager or not. Of course the managers will have their vote to say so.

2. To keep the community active I plan to talk with all the managers and give and oportunity to all the players, including the young ones. Of course, that would be after having talked with the U21 NT Manager, meaning, we will have to talk xD

3. I currently do not have anyone that will help me right now. People were not interested in this adventure.

4. The goal of the NT will be to go as far as possible, but day by day, seeing what can be improved. (Offense, defense...etc.)

5. As I have said before, I think NZ has a NT with good potential. Of course, there are always things to improve, but this we will see as the season develops.

Thank you for your questions, Te-Ariki.

Cheers.

This Post:
308594.5 in reply to 308594.3
Date: 03/29/2021 05:25:09
O.V.T.
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello Te-Ariki (NZ U21 Manager)

1. Why New Zealand? Because I want to take a new turn. I think more can be squeezed out of these players. I was a Bahamian coach for four seasons before, I like testing so I would like to stay in the coach's office longer.

2. There were only 4 active teams in the Bahamas, so I have experience working with a small number of active teams. I will be ready to help all managers start in the buzzerbeater game. But I need a local person who could contribute to the promotion of the game in New Zealand.

3. No, I do not have. I think I should be a local person to help me so I can share my experiences with him.

4. Seeing the announced schedule, I think it would be possible to achieve 3 victories this season and possibly get to the next stage.

5. I really see the potential to grow and improve in the team, but all active players will have to contribute to that, and I will try to achieve the best result with those players I will have.

Saruniels
if anyone is interested i will be happy to answer.

This Post:
308594.6 in reply to 308594.5
Date: 03/29/2021 10:53:58
Girona B.C.
IV.47
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Miami Seagulls
Hello Saruniels!

Good luck in this elections!!