BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Ísland > National Team Debate Thread

National Team Debate Thread (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
308672.2 in reply to 308672.1
Date: 03/24/2021 13:19:10
Montesilvano Fire
IV.12
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Montesilvano Wolves
Hi again everybody, I've seen that are some players for the roster around the world that are not playing in the NT that could be usefuls for a better game. Off course now I can't say for sure how they are, but I'm working on and I'm sure that we can build a better team for the Iceland.
If you have any questions, I'm here to answer it.

This Post:
308672.3 in reply to 308672.1
Date: 03/26/2021 13:13:12
Blindhead
ESL
Overall Posts Rated:
@Danki

I would like to know from you and the others, what you wanna do with our team? What are your plans? Which of the younger player would you like to have in the roster? and will you train yourself islandic guys, too?

To: Huu
This Post:
308672.4 in reply to 308672.3
Date: 03/26/2021 14:23:50
Montesilvano Fire
IV.12
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Montesilvano Wolves
Hi Huu, so, I'm already scouting players for the NT, also if they are old but, but if they can help to grow the game, they are welcome and there are around the world. This is my first target, build the team.
I've seen the old 2 seasons games and I would like to change the offensive and defensive strategies, not focusing on just 1 or 2, as princeton, base offense or R&G. Will be some games harder and some easier, I will focus all the enthusiasm over the games that are possible to win to get more chance and to rise in the world ranking, this is my second target.
For the younger players, I don't know if they can have space all the time, because we have to build a strong NT and one or two young players in an important match could be an obstacle. I'm not saying that I'm not considering them, but not all the time. I have to looking for in chase.
I have in my second team one islandic guy, and one scout that I know, got another one, both for the U21.
This is my plan, build, find the better game with the players that we have, rise the world ranking and train the youger.

Last edited by Paulinho at 03/26/2021 17:01:35

This Post:
308672.5 in reply to 308672.3
Date: 03/27/2021 05:19:51
Radomir Measures
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Right now we have on the team 12 players and 6 prospects.I believe this is the best we can do for the upcoming season.
I know the team really well and I think the results show it.
Currently I'm training Hilmar Vignisson and I'm looking for another C to train from Iceland.

This Post:
308672.6 in reply to 308672.3
Date: 03/28/2021 06:04:23
Overall Posts Rated:
What are your plans?
If you may, read my speech.

Which of the younger player would you like to have in the roster?
Not to be rude but we will see once I get the position. I need to see the skill sets of Iceland's player pool. Only then we can determine how young the player would be. Which I hope not too young. Why? Because it will mean that the player pool is not that deep.

Will you train yourself islandic guys, too?
If given the chance, I will. But I need you to be with me on this. It is a team (community) effort. Right now Iceland only has 14 teams. But this is doable if we do it together. I suggest having 1 main Icelandic player trainee per local team. With this, in 6-10 seasons, you will have the best national team you have ever have. It will take time, have patience. We need to look for a longer-term solution while still making the most of what we have right now.

Stay safe