311797.3 in reply to 311797.2
Date: 10/07/2021 16:16:54
Grøa Allstars
BLNO
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Grøa Allstars II
Hei.

I år var det virkelig crowded house i NT-election. Virker som om Norge har gjort det godt nok til at vi har blitt attraktive for managere som er høyt rangert. Blir det noen som blir en Drillo til min Ingvar Stadheim ;)

Hadde jo vært morsomt å få fortsette med dette lovende laget noen sesonger til i alle fall

Mvh
Oddgeir

This Post:
311797.4 in reply to 311797.3
Date: 10/08/2021 03:37:54
Šmartno Afera Šmarna gora '02
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi everybody,

I realize, Im an outsider here, so I dont have much chance in getting elected. I tried to find a BB-country, which has a space to grow, and Norway seems just about right. I am willing to commit long term and train some of Norwegian prospects myself. I have quite a lot of experience with training players to the NT level (such as Slovene, Lithuanian and Portuguese NTs).

I also have some tactical knowledge and have won some trophies in my country. I also participated in BBB 3 times, and have always qualified for the top 32, two times even 16. However, I dont believe in superiority of tactical knowledge, which is just the icing on the cake. First, a solid foundation must be built and for that, every player with MVP or HoF potential should be exploited. Since your community is not very large, but has a sufficient number of managers, I could work individually with just about everyone.

My club era is coming to an end, so I am trying to find new motivation in BB. I feel very confident, that I can elevate your NT to a new level and try to reach top 12 in euros. However, I will totaly understand if you elect a domestic manager.

Best regards,

Katana