Show messages by
This Post:
311797.4 in reply to 311797.3
Date: 10/08/2021 03:37:54
Šmartno Afera Šmarna gora '02
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi everybody,

I realize, Im an outsider here, so I dont have much chance in getting elected. I tried to find a BB-country, which has a space to grow, and Norway seems just about right. I am willing to commit long term and train some of Norwegian prospects myself. I have quite a lot of experience with training players to the NT level (such as Slovene, Lithuanian and Portuguese NTs).

I also have some tactical knowledge and have won some trophies in my country. I also participated in BBB 3 times, and have always qualified for the top 32, two times even 16. However, I dont believe in superiority of tactical knowledge, which is just the icing on the cake. First, a solid foundation must be built and for that, every player with MVP or HoF potential should be exploited. Since your community is not very large, but has a sufficient number of managers, I could work individually with just about everyone.

My club era is coming to an end, so I am trying to find new motivation in BB. I feel very confident, that I can elevate your NT to a new level and try to reach top 12 in euros. However, I will totaly understand if you elect a domestic manager.

Best regards,

Katana