This Post:
Date: 12/13/2023 08:57:19
Slamador Retrievers
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Labracadabra
Hi Everyone!

I see there are a couple of active users in our league, even though the forum is quite dead, what if we give it some life?

My name is Steven, I used to play this game a lot back in the day, and by back in the day I mean... 13 years ago lol

Blue side seems quite inactive, but on red it will be a nice fight between Amical Jamin, Tremblant BC, Vancouver Sharks, Sunnyvale ShitHawks and BC Zalgiris!

So, who are you guys? How do you see your team? Who do you think is the favourite to fight for promotion this year?

Cheers,
Missio

This Post:
322402.2 in reply to 322402.1
Date: 12/14/2023 01:14:24
Overall Posts Rated:
Love the idea!

My name is Danic, I used to play 5+ years ago as well before life got super busy lol

I believe it’ll be whoever comes out on top in the red could possibly come out on top but you look like you know what you’re doing and will put up a fight in the end!

This season I am just looking to build my arena, possible acquire trainees next season and invest in the future! I hope to promote but only if it happens naturally as growing my arena and investing in good trainees next season is my #1 priority!

Tremblant BC looks good in our division so does Vancouver and BC Zalgiris however it could come to whoever saves enthusiasm and has home court advantage when playoffs come around! Amical hasn’t been active since November so might go bot soon!

What are your thoughts?

Cheers!

Danic

This Post:
322402.3 in reply to 322402.2
Date: 12/14/2023 10:08:27
Slamador Retrievers
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Labracadabra
Hi Danic!

Same here, I wish I would have kept my team in stand by though, would have been nice to get back to a couple of mills in the bank lol.

Yeah red side seems vey competitive, didn't notice about Amical though! Tremblant is looking scary with a couple of his guys around 15k, specially Paolo Malagori (51342009).

But you have a very nice team aswell, wasn't expecting those ratings playing inside on your match against Zalgiris, nice! Curious about Tyler Howell, seems to be quite complete with those passing stats.

The market is so crazy though, seems quite empty for players 21-30 but quite easy to get older guys for cheap who (and this is the difference from the old days) won't kill you with high salaries... so really anything can happen with a couple of purchases...

This Post:
322402.4 in reply to 322402.3
Date: 12/18/2023 14:51:45
Slamador Retrievers
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Labracadabra
Hey Everyone!

Another week and red side keeps getting more interesting! On blue side Ggg already went bot and Jager I think is a week or so away to go as well, starting to feel a bit lonely here guys...

Welcome Sleeping Forest to the league! Looks like you know what you are doing my friend, great purchases and great ratings, even without the 31k PG... scary

Tremblant seems to still be the favorite to me but Zalgiris and the Sharks are on the rise! What happened my friend Danic? Prioritizing the cup match this week?

My trainee got injured 1 min into the match this week, paaaaaaaaaaaaaaain

This Post:
322402.5 in reply to 322402.1
Date: 12/19/2023 01:22:14
Sleeping Forest
III.16
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi my name is Mc, I also used to play this game 10 years ago but I already forgot some mechanics regarding training ^^ can you guys help me. :D

This Post:
322402.6 in reply to 322402.5
Date: 12/19/2023 08:35:52
Slamador Retrievers
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Labracadabra
Hi Mc, good to have you here man!

You surely built yourself nicely very quickly, i'm dreading facing Antoniak when he comes back from his injury already...

I'm certainly no expert but ask away sure! You got yourself a nice couple of young guys (and I saw the trainer you were after ) so you are certainly on the right track

Also, this is a great guide from the help forums: https://www.buzzerbeater.com/community/forum/read.aspx?thread=144856&m=1

This Post:
322402.7 in reply to 322402.6
Date: 01/08/2024 13:56:38
Slamador Retrievers
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Labracadabra
Hi everyone, a lot of movement in the league! Both Jager and Amical have gone bot, and so we have a couple of new teams in the league, welcome!

Zalgiris just bought a monster 94k Center to the team holy shit, looks like they are going hard after the promotion!

I'll play Tremblant this week and Zalgiris next, will be interesting to see how we do against the 2 title favourites...