BuzzerBeater Forums

England - III.11 > General Chat

General Chat

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 03/22/2010 15:47:39
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi all ive been promoted to this league and im hoping to do well! Ive made this thead so everyone can descuss games, players or general gossip! Enjoy!

This Post:
135824.2 in reply to 135824.1
Date: 03/23/2010 09:37:13
Overall Posts Rated:
Good luck mate !!!! I hope to come back to 2nd div shortly :))

This Post:
135824.3 in reply to 135824.2
Date: 03/28/2010 05:37:18
Overall Posts Rated:
Well, my seasons started off on a high! What about yours? Heres the last nights scores:

TOT 68 - 55 BEY PTE 117 - 122 LIT COO 94 - 92 ADA WES 72 - 64 DON
FED 90 - 80 MON MAN 95 - 98 GLA SHR 113 - 98 UPT SKA 112 - 101 FLY

So after one game heres the power Rakings for the whole league:

1./ Shropshire Warriors Great 8
2./ Tottenham Hotspurs Great 8
3./ Skawa Wadowice Great 8
4./ Fedayn Big 8
5./ Westmoor Wildcats Great 8
6./ Little Downham Eagles Big 8
7./ Glasgow Sonics Big 8
8./ coolteam Big 8
9./ Adamovas vilki Big 8
10./ Mancester Red Devils Big 8
11./ Pterosaur Big 8
12./ doncaster warriors Great 8
13./ Moniki Big 8
14./ flying monkeys Great 8
15./ Beyond.The.Arc Great 8
16./ Upton Tigers Great 8

Game Reports:

Shropshire Warriors take the pole position after the first game of the season with rookie Guard Stephen Mossman leading the way with 22 points, 7 Rebounds and 8 assists. Upton tigers Power Forward J.Singh came away with the most points with 23 and collected 14 rebounds and 6 assists.

MVP of the game: http://www.buzzerbeater.com/match/20576343/boxscore.aspx You decide.

I.A.M News spoke with Shropshire Warriors Coach after the game to see there views on the whole game. They spoke with Coach Joe Rose of Shropshire Warriors:
"I'm happy with this game, but i could be happier. We really need to up our game if were going to come up against teams like Glasgow Sonics and the other powerhouses. We are in the same league as Upton Tigers who we used to be with in league III.8 In season 10, they were good then and are good now. We fortunatly beat them in our first game but i really have to think more about our offence. Should i look inside or outside? Ill think about that one."
I.A.M News caught up with Starting Point guard Adrian Kamen to talk about his proformance in the game(12 points, 4 Rebounds, 4 Assists):
"Im pretty disapointed with myself atually. I can do better with assists and rebounds cause' 4 aint enough! It was great to see Stephen have a dominating game especialy as a rookie. Im looking forward to our next game and lookin' for a win."

I have decided instead of reporting everyones game, i will do my own. What i insist everyone else does is to report there own game in the same way i have done mine. You can choose a MVP yourself or you can hold a vote to the rest of the league, its up to you :)

This Post:
135824.4 in reply to 135824.1
Date: 04/04/2010 10:15:03
Overall Posts Rated:
I.A.M News spoke to Coach Rose of the Shropshire Warriors on his next few games of the season.
"Well this is definatly our hardest few games of the season this week. I hope we can attack some of the other teams weaknesses and i will be watching there moves very carefully. As they are very good teams, i will hope to improve until we meet them. Luckily we have the home court advantage and will be looking to capitalise on that, and gain some more money to pay for seperate things. We have recently made our court to a 6000 capasity and will be looking for it to keep on growing."

I.A.M News also spoke to Gun Hepsen, Small Forward for Shropshire and last years 3 point champion.
"Well we just have to play to the best of our abbilities in the games and play for the full 48 minutes! I know that Coach Rose is very keen on us winning and having a good season like last season. Division 2 seems like its coming our way."

This Post:
135824.5 in reply to 135824.1
Date: 04/24/2010 16:03:12
Overall Posts Rated:
I.A.M News spoke with Coach Joe Rose after the loss to Pterosaur today.
"Well we knew this game was going to be tough but personally i thought we were favourites to win today.Its hard to win the game when two of the best players on your team go down from the same F*****G player!". After calming down, Coach Rose continued about the future of the team.
"Well we have a very young team here, the youngest in the league i think. With Mikko Honkanen as the "Kobe Bryant" of the team i feel he has great leader qualities along with Adrian Kamen and Gun Hepson. We will have to do better next game."

I.A.M News also spoke to Mikko Honkanen, the Oldest player on the team and also considered as the Leader.
"I am a bit annoyed about me and Jonatan goin' down which i feel was the X-factor of why we lost the game. Ill bounce back next game though."