BB Global (English) > Farm teams and NT cheating

Farm teams and NT cheating

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
157627.2 in reply to 157627.1
Date: 09/21/2010 20:46:13
Overall Posts Rated:

To conclude I am boycotting NTs with obvious farmteams.

You should list those teams here.

This Post:
157627.4 in reply to 157627.3
Date: 09/21/2010 22:11:09
Overall Posts Rated:
Not competiting with your team is unsportsmanlike.

Do you see the irony in making this statement and then claiming you won't field a team against teams you think are cheating? Also, do you think it is fair to whatever NT players you coach to rob them of experience because you don't want to play against cheaters?

Once I scored a basket that still makes me laugh.
This Post:
157627.7 in reply to 157627.1
Date: 09/22/2010 04:40:29
Overall Posts Rated:

I am ok with teams with a heavy focus on their NT players. Its cool to have an NT player and I understand this. As an NT coach I ask people to train their NT players. This is not what I am complaining about. It is normal to put a little extra effort into a guy cuz he is an NT player. There is a line though between focusing on the NT player and not being a real team.

Some people say that a friend of a player may be this other account so its not cheating. Its just a friend of an experienced player who is getting advice on how to train and that the player comes into the game without personal team goals, only wanting to help the NT.

I don't like the phenomenon of the farms team,because the first goal of the game should be to build a winning team in their country,and then in all over the world...but I understand that for certain players's growth the NT teams need them,and if the owners of farm teams find more interesting to train super players for their national teams instead of building the best team possible to win their division,you can't call them cheaters

This Post:
157627.9 in reply to 157627.8
Date: 09/22/2010 07:33:15
Overall Posts Rated:
I see your point on people who are actually managing their own team and training regimen etc.

You can tell though when the teams are fake alltogether. Those players should not be left in the game when those teams are caught. We probably can't eliminate the farm teams alltogether but the FA process for NT players should/could be refined.

I really don't think that NT managers all over the world,or peolpe close to thet,have multi-account team to train these Nt players,I think that other kind of users use multi-accounts for other personal goals

Your thought is good,but I see difficult to establish what players are in fake teams and what are in farm teams,so i really don't see how to eventually solve this problem

Message deleted