BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Global (English) > Attitude Crunch Time

Attitude Crunch Time

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 10/10/2007 10:33:30
Overall Posts Rated:
Whats the effect of this attitude? I think the team is stronger in the game with this setting, but how bad is the bad Teamspirit for the next games?

How often you should " take it easy" after the "crunch time" to get back to the old team spirit? Or how long you have to wait, that the team spirit gets back to normal value.

I hope you could understand, else i try to explain it with other words, but perfect english is a little problem for me :)

This Post:
1691.2 in reply to 1691.1
Date: 10/10/2007 16:37:40
Overall Posts Rated:
Whats the effect of this attitude? I think the team is stronger in the game with this setting, but how bad is the bad Teamspirit for the next games?

How often you should " take it easy" after the "crunch time" to get back to the old team spirit? Or how long you have to wait, that the team spirit gets back to normal value.

I hope you could understand, else i try to explain it with other words, but perfect english is a little problem for me :)

It depends on what your enthusiasm was before. I had the normal value, played CT my first game and it dropped to 2. It went back up to 3 within two days and is now above 4 after I played TIE last night. So I would say it takes a little over a week with one TIE to restore it, or maybe two TIE's in the same week if you can.

This Post:
1691.3 in reply to 1691.2
Date: 10/10/2007 20:03:02
Overall Posts Rated:
thx :)

And how strong is the effect of it?

Maybe it wouldn't be so bad, to get in the Finals, but there iwant to win at least one game to get the full income^^

This Post:
1691.4 in reply to 1691.3
Date: 10/11/2007 06:18:39
Overall Posts Rated:
And how strong is the effect of it?

I have no idea, I used it in my first game ever and have nothing to compare it too yet. I got hosed by 58 points the next game (and only scored 57 myself) while playing TIE on the road, just to warn you. Your idea to use it to get to the Finals (and make some $$) makes a lot of sense financially, I'd say go for it!