Suggestions > trophy display

trophy display

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 03/11/2008 08:31:49
Overall Posts Rated:
I think it should be slightly improved.

Right know supporters can see gold trophies, silver trophies with numbers representing the final position of the team (1,2,3), independently of the category. At the end, many teams are full of trophies and we don;t know what they represent anymore.

I would suggest:
- trophies only for the champion + the champion of the conference (who lost in the final)
- another sign for those who were eliminated in the conference finals (i.e: a smaller cup or anything else)
- size of all these trophies depending of division (i.e: division 1 champ would get a much bigger trophy than division 5 for instance)
- under these signs a small reference (i.e: conference winner division 1.2 season 3)

I think it would also be fun to have a separate page for each country where all national champions and tournament winners are listed. It could be something like:

champion tournament winner

season 1: team A 2-0 (runner up: team team U
season 2: team V 2-1 (runner up team H) team Y

This Post:
18966.2 in reply to 18966.1
Date: 03/11/2008 11:09:48
Overall Posts Rated:
Another thought..how about banners instead of trophies? Lots of NBA teams raise banners in their arenas marking their championships, division, conference, NBA title etc.

Or, we could reserve the trophy for the league championship, but the runner up could get a banner.