BuzzerBeater Forums

USA - V.46 > Omar Fadiga goes off

Omar Fadiga goes off

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 07/08/2012 12:38:34
Overall Posts Rated:
Recently Omar Fadiga was called up to the south africa national team. He struggled at time and was averaging 8 points in international play. However that all changed last week. He posted a CARRER HIGH 37 points. He was given a bonus there on the spot and the game ball. When asked how he felt about this he replied " I can't tell you how happy I am. To see my team mates here cheering me on. It was amazing". OMar had been playing well in league play but was fruststrating his national team mates with his poor play. He changed that last week. ON regards to his team mates, he could only invite three. He brought Georage Sanchez who was his bestfriend from when they were in the draft combine and reed julian and also Arron Cook. They were all so proud of him. When we ask Reed about Omar performanace he simply replied " I always knew he could do it. He does every game we play in the league and now he finally did it on the international stage." Reed who is also now being trained to play the USA National Team was so proud of OMar. The best part about what omar did last week was that he carried it into last nights game and posted 18 points and 6 rebounds and 3 assists. Omar and the rest of the South African team will play their final game of the season tonight. Reed Julian, Georage Sanchez and their GM who is from Africa will all be in attendence. "Hopefully he has a big game" said Georage. Omar didn't give a reason on why he didn't invite Arron Cook who hadn't missed any of his international games. When we asked Snachez he simply replied " NO one likes a buzz kill". We'll be cheering for you Omar.