BB Canada > National Team Speeches

National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
224165.2 in reply to 224165.1
Date: 08/20/2012 20:29:28
Overall Posts Rated:
As I mentioned I am currently on holidays with my family so am not able to put together a long speech. However most of you will know me and what I stand for. I return in a week but will check in a couple times prior to answer any debate questions.

The NT has had a couple of really rough seasons so my plan will be fairly simple. WIN! Honestly that is what I like to do and what I would expect. In order to get there we need to do a better job of long term planning to create more dynamic players. This would be a huge focus for me if I am to be voted in. I will devise a 3-5-8 year training plan for specific players and then follow up with tem on a consistent basis.

Lastly I have been approached about having an assistant, and will certain take the oppertunity to mentor and help a fellow Canadian.

Cheers

This Post:
224165.3 in reply to 224165.2
Date: 08/21/2012 20:05:38
Pszczyna Team
Naismith
Overall Posts Rated:
Unfortunately i can't use going away for holidays as an excuse, but I am also not going to give a long speech. Main reason is that I prefer to answer the questions that really matter to Canadian BB users. All you need to know about me is that I am university student and I will have enough time to manage the team, but since I have no previous experience with it, I will probably look into taking a runner-up in this elections as my assistant. I manage team that is playing in Naismith. In my team I don't really have much tactical choices until I bought Hadley because of limited resources (at least in last season), but in NT I will not stick just to one tactic making us predictable because, let's face it, we are not the powerhouse and will need good tactical choices and some luck to compete with best teams in the world. The only question mark next to my name could be about my team. I remember the doubts when Fairchild was called to NT, and I also have 2 guys that are NT potentials (Hadley and Jutras). I will try to analyze and consult with public my choices before I make them so I leave no doubts about my intentions.

About activity: I will make thread before every game in the offsite forum, and will listen to every suggestion, but hopefully someone else will pick up as well and make short press articles about NT.

I also like to keep in touch with managers of NT players and NT potential players to make sure I don't leave burnt ground behind me and Canada will move forward and toward the top with every year.

Man, I seriously suck at writting speeches and such. But now go on to the fun part: Any questions?

Message deleted
Message deleted
Message deleted
Message deleted
Message deleted
Message deleted