This Post:
Date: 11/26/2012 23:29:52
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
be worried Jack Stevens, be VERY VERY WORRIED

another active guy in in your league.....are we bound for the CRF Flamengo/Mountain Eagles rivalry that was back a couple seasons ago?

3 Time NBBA Champion. Certified Trainer. Mentor. Have any questions? Feel free to shoot me a BB-Mail!
This Post:
230638.2 in reply to 230638.1
Date: 11/27/2012 12:03:34
Overall Posts Rated:
I think he's talking about me. I'm going to be active, yes, but priority #1 is getting a good trainer, building an arena so I have a source of income so I can keep my trainees, and then of course building a team around my trainees. Heck, I'll probably train them all over the place out of position, so it'll be hard to build a stable, competitive team. I don't expect to be tearing it up this season or anything. Next season, though, you might want to watch out.

However, one warning: if anyone should injure Carlos LeƱero or Patrick Turpin, cause them to foul out, or in any way interfere with their training, then you'd better watch your back, because I most certainly am NOT going to do anything to you in retaliation. But of course tragic accidents do happen, and if you did mess with either of those two guys I'm sure you'd be fated to suffer some terrible misfortune. To preserve the balance of justice in in the universe, naturally. Karma and all that. ;)