BuzzerBeater Forums

USA - V.81 > Season 22 All-Star Week

Season 22 All-Star Week

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 01/07/2013 22:25:11
Overall Posts Rated:
this is a thread for ASG predictions, talk about 3 point contest and discuss the ASG/ 3-pt comp.

This Post:
234348.2 in reply to 234348.1
Date: 01/07/2013 23:21:23
Overall Posts Rated:
for the All-star Game i think the teams will be:

Great 8
S PG - Russel Yapchengco
S SG - Luis Daniel Cano *
S SF - Anthony Audin ***
S PF - Evaggelos Sarantis
S C - Ndrekë Jonuzi

B PG - Daniel Galindo **
B SG - Ken Alexander Rosario *
B SF - Kong Lai Tai ***
B PF - Mieczysław Jerzy
B C - Konrad Rąpała ****

S-Starters B-Back ups

* - about the great 8 Luis Daniel Cano is injured and if he wont play then Ken Alexander Rosario will be starting with i dont know as back up cuz the rest have nothing that stands out about them.

** - for back up PG i have a player with 11k salary and is far better than Gershon and a but he just came and played 2 games with one at Pg but will play rest til the ASG as PG so who know if he will make it but those two are going 4 back up PG. also have a better PG with about the same salary as Gershon.

*** - I choose Anthony Audin as starting over Kong Lai tai cuz of rating and the stats r both good but Kong has better stats but lower rating most likely cuz of defence.

**** - Back up C i put Konrad but Zachos Kalvos on my team has a good chance of getting that position. they r both good but Zachos has a higher rating but Konrad averages better stats and rebs.

Big 8
S PG - Nicolás Diego García
S SG - Aldo Cabañas
S SF - Ermanno Brodolini
S PF - Curt Yost
S C - Baruti Dingane

B PG - Ollie Coles
B SG - Fredo Trunk
B SF - Trent Lopez
B PF - Miguel Schmitz
B C - Hadar Fisher

The Big 8 have so much all-star quality PG's and SG's. Finding a back up C and Pf's and SF's were hard but PG and Sg were easy and there are like 4 SG and PG who could be on the list but they play only the occupied positions. The Big 8 list is probably not so accurate but great 8 probably is.

i will do 3-pt comp. tomorrow.

Last edited by balling_lights_out at 01/08/2013 20:56:22

Message deleted