BuzzerBeater Forums

BB USA > Look guys a mock draft

Look guys a mock draft

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 04/15/2013 03:54:31
Overall Posts Rated:
WNBA that is...but hey mark cuban couldn't even tell the differnce in the talent levels

1. Phoenix Mercy
Select
Brittney Griner - Baylor F/C
The one girl who is getting enough attention to be brought up as a possible nba draft pick Brittiney Griner. Obviously we all know Mark Cuban is a goof and that would make as much sense as making your nfl water girl your quarterback. Griner as all kinds of talent don't get more wrong, she is athletic, can dunk, can run the floor, and she is dominating inside. But she can't dominate against guys who are bigger and stronger.Don't even have to be sexists to know that.
Noone in the country views her as anything but the number one overrall pick this year, better just accept it and move on.
2. Chicago Sky
Select
Elena Delle Donne- Deleware,G
With her size at 6-5, skill with the ball, and ability to play with her back to the basket no reason she shouldn't be the #2 overrall chose. If you watch her play she is someone that you look forward to watching again and again she is just that fun to watch.
3. Tulsa Shock
Select
Skylar Diggins-Notre Dame, G
This young team is missing a key element to the game of basketball the ability to score. She averaged 16 a game and with her ability to steal (as she was one of the best in the league with a 102 steals this season)
This team is viewed by experts to be a playoff team with someone like Diggins taking the ball up the court for them and putting it in the hoop.
4. Washington Mystics
Tianna Hawkins-Maryland-F
A team like the Mystics defiantly are needing a consistent rebounder. They find one in Tianna Hawkins. Maryland was the best rebounding team in the nation this season and Hawkins was a key reason why. Now she is a key rebounder for the Sky.
5. New York Libery
Select
Kesley Bone -Texas A&M-F
Coach said he is planning on taking the best player avalible. That will either be Tayler Hill or Kesley Bone.
She has a bit of a work ethic question mark. But she has improved on that immensley this season and that is what puts her over the scorer that is Taylor Hill. She scored 16.6 points a game and 9.3 rebounds. Defiantly making her one of the top 5 players this season.
6. Seattle Storm
Select
Tayler Hill-Ohio State, G
Tayler Hill is outside shooter mostly with 41.3 percentage. And the storm absolutley was atrocius at putting the ball in the hoop. Now they have someone to come in and do that for them. She is the begining of the Storms turn around and a piece of the puzzle as they of course try and become a playoff contending team.
7. New York Libertys
Selects
Kelly Faris-UCONN,G
She has already played womans olympic basketball, the national championship and has won gold and national championship. Now you take her and you put her with Kesley Bone and at some point in her career she becomes a WNBA champion.
8. San Antonio Stars
Select
Kayla Alexander-Syracuse, F
Another coach simply looking for the best player avalible. But of course you have to go with someone who complements Sohpia Young (forward) and Becky Hammon (Guard)
But also someone who is a good rebounder.
Possibly someone like Kayla Alexander at 6-4 she is #1 all time for Syracuse scoring, fts made, blocks and second in rebounding. Certainly a nice complementary player.
9. Indiana Fever
Select
2012s WNBA champions this team simply looking to just get a little bit better to get their next WNBA title.
Toni Young F out of Oklahoma State would be a great fit as this team is also in need of getting rebounds. This girl proved she can do just that averging 10.1 rebounds a game as well as 16 points. She is undersized at her position at only 6-2 but Tamika Catchings is still a monster and will make it where she won't have to get all the rebounds just enough to keep her team in the game.
10. Los Angeles Sparks
This team doesn't need someone they can play right away. They just looking for someone that can help out but mostly someone who has a opportunity to just com

This Post:
240583.2 in reply to 240583.1
Date: 04/15/2013 07:28:55
Overall Posts Rated:
Wow!The WNBA Fan ( singular, i.e., you) is probably really excited about this!

This Post:
240583.3 in reply to 240583.2
Date: 04/15/2013 10:10:31
Overall Posts Rated:
two things
whered the rest of it go
and why you being a troll ;)

This Post:
240583.4 in reply to 240583.3
Date: 04/15/2013 10:15:29
Overall Posts Rated:
My guess is you went over the 4000 character limit, about nothing.

This Post:
240583.5 in reply to 240583.4
Date: 04/15/2013 10:26:33
Overall Posts Rated:
e in and learn and make a impact later on in their career
They really just need more front court depth
But they very well could be getting the best player avalible in...
Sugar Rodgers Georgetwon G she is a well enough player to fit exactly what they are looking for.
11. Conneticut Suns
Markel Walker G/F out of UCLA
Another well rounded player for a team who is so close to a title. Now i am not so sure she will be here but if she does she certainly helps this team out she is a great player.
12. Minnesota Lynx
Possibly the most talented team in the WNBA now they just need someone capable of forcing turnovers.
Angel Goodrich G for Kansas could be the answer she is capable tho she is only 5-4. So personally i don't see her as a first round option because I(i know im a guy be quiet) have player girls too short to compete against me and the height disadvantage in the next round is going to be to costly for her. But i know people who would complain if she wasn't in the first round of my mock so here she is.
Now in just hours we found out how this draft will really play out.
Feel free to comment and make any suggestions.
Thanks

Message deleted
This Post:
240583.8 in reply to 240583.7
Date: 04/15/2013 16:13:13
Message deleted
This Post:
240583.10 in reply to 240583.8
Date: 04/15/2013 18:06:35
Overall Posts Rated:
lol post of the year

Message deleted