Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 04/04/2014 17:38:25
Overall Posts Rated:
Track Stars:

0-0 Autuaguaville Eagles vs 0-0 FlashBack2009
Projections - Winner: Flash

The Eagles have felt the sting from Flashback since joining the league last season. So starting Season 27 the Eagles will try to go in a different direction but I feel a strong case of Deja vu. A loss is a loss boys and girls.

0-0 Nawaz vs 0-0 BuLLeTZZZ
Projection - Winner: The BuLLeTZZZ

The BuLLeTZZZ should have no problem with this but it all depends on which BuLLeTZZZ team show up. Home court advantage should be key. We'll see how this one plays it's way out.

0-0 Paxton Tigers vs 0-0 New England Scorers
Pojection - Winner: The Scorers

New England is expecting Tom Brady to come and give them a motivational speech before the game... it should be just what they need to get off to a fast start against the tigers.

0-0 Morrisville Ninjas vs 0-0 Neo Angeles Lightening
Projections - Winner: NEO

Beginning your season against the odds on favorite to win the league is definitely not the way you build confidence in your team... or is it??? a win here and your team is off to the races. I doubt it very highly.

0-0 Above the Rim vs 0-0 Dirtywater Sharks
Projections - Winner: ATR

How about a blast from the past... but ATR should win the Big 8 after a strong showing last season. Hopefully this game won't get too messy but I can see ATR jumping out to a 1-0 start to their season.

0-0 Spikefierce vs 0-0 Lights Out
Projections - Spike

I really don't know too much about this team, but I do know more about Lightsout. The Lights were sooo bad last season that they hadn't won more than two games. It could go either way but we'll see. Toss up.

0-0 Beltsville Bulls vs 0-0 Missouri Ballhogs
Projections - Beltsville

The Bulls are looking to make a claim in League V.16, so we'll see how this game plays his way out.

0-0 Bc Angles vs 0-0 Austin Landscapers
Projections - Landscapers

After purging their roster and retooling for season 27, expect the Landscapers to make noise in the Great 8. Watchout Neo... the league may not be as easy as you think.

Well that's the end of my predictions for the games held tomorrow. We'll see how strong this league really is in the upcoming weeks as new personnel transition in.

Night Night Fellaz!!!

This Post:
257362.2 in reply to 257362.1
Date: 04/05/2014 11:25:22
Overall Posts Rated:
my name is damonte finch

This Post:
257362.3 in reply to 257362.2
Date: 04/05/2014 13:31:00
Overall Posts Rated:
What's up Damonte finch. I like to keep dialog with the other owners during the season. So if there is any questions or information that you have or would like let know here in the forum.

Young Money!!! Weezy F

This Post:
257362.4 in reply to 257362.3
Date: 04/06/2014 19:40:22
Overall Posts Rated:
Welcome to another issue of Above the Rim T.V. i'm your host Coach Jinx.

Season 27 has officially begun and once again I begin my season of predictions off with a perfect 8-0 record in league games. There were some pretty amazing games out there and some pretty phenomenal individual performances as well. Above the Rim completely rocked the Sharks to the tune of a 50 point BEATDOWN!!! It was as if ATR was playing against a high school team... no disrespect intended =D

Roberto Lara Negron turned in a 55 point night playing against the Morrisville Ninjas. 55 points... REALLY!!! you guys couldn't pinch the guy or something to slow him down. Not to be out done in another league game Alvaro Linhares put up 50 points against the Eagles. Maybe it's just me, but some of these coaches should be fired for not having their teams ready for the season opener.

No matter how you put the season is off and running and the stronger teams are flexing their muscles early. The next week we should begin to start seeing teams separate themselves. Rest up... Game #2 is in a couple days.

Till next time on Above the Rim T.V. I'm coach Jinx

This Post:
257362.5 in reply to 257362.4
Date: 04/07/2014 22:29:44
Overall Posts Rated:
Deuces are Wild:

1-0 Neo Angeles Lightening vs 0-1 Autuaguaville Eagles
Projections - Winner: NEO

After the drubbing given out by NEO in week one, expect more of the same in week #2. Sorry Autuaguaville.

1-0 BuLLeTZZZ vs 0-1 Bc Angles

What a turn around a year make. A 2-0 start for the BuLLeTZZZ... say it ain't so.

1-0 Spikefierce vs 0-1 Paxton Tigers
Pojection - Winner: SPIKE

Not a new kid on the block but quietly putting together a contender... look out world. You can bounce back Tigers.

1-0 FlashBack2009 vs 0-1 Nawaz
Projections - Winner: FLASH

I don't think that I'm pronouncing Nawaz correctly, nor do I think that they play the game correctly.

1-0 New England Scorers vs 1-0 Above the Rim
Projections - Winner: ATR

The first Man 2 Man matchup of the week... somebody going down, and going down HARD!!!

0-1 Missouri Ballhogs vs 0-1 Lights Out

Projections - PUSH

I JUST don't know, nor do I really want to waste time trying to figure it out. Play hard and fast boyz.

0-1 Dirtywater Sharks vs 1-0 Beltsville Bulls
Projections - SHARKS

The Bulls have home court advantage, but NOT so fast my friend!!!

0-1 Morrisville Ninjas vs vs 1-0 Austin Landscapers

These ninjas are plastic... the kind that get wrapped up and placed under a Christmas tree. Cartoon foolery.

Well there you have it, my very first PUSH... I should go push someone one.

Cheerio!!!

This Post:
257362.6 in reply to 257362.5
Date: 04/09/2014 17:43:12
Overall Posts Rated:
Welcome to another broadcast of Above the Rim T.V. i'm your host Coach Jinx.

OHHHHH Baby there were a couple early season surprise victories in week #2. The Bc Angels and Team Lights out used home court advantage to rock their way to victory and leave their opponents verwy verwy sweepy. That should serve notice to ALL clubs out there to protect your neck, especially on the road.

Week #2 of the season, and 6 out of 16 teams are serving notice to the league with their perfect record. Eventually the rubber will meet the road and it may happen in week #3.

Above the Rim is most definitely bringing it on a nightly basis with to blow out victories, both victories... by at least 50 points. Up next on their "to-do" list is Team Spikefierce who is definitely retooling for a strong run at the league title. Ladies and gents... this is your game of the week.

Well Ladies... gear up, the clock is about to strike 12.

Till next time on Above the Rim T.V. I'm coach Jizzle.

Last edited by Coach Jinx at 04/09/2014 17:44:32

This Post:
257362.7 in reply to 257362.6
Date: 04/11/2014 15:35:04
Overall Posts Rated:
The Trifecta:

0-2 Nawaz vs 2-0 Neo Angeles Lightening
Projections - Winner: NEO (Just keep that information in the back of your mind for a while).

The writing is on the wall in the Great 8 that NEO is the best team there and quite possibly the league. Even when you think you have him boxed in Morpheus and Trinity come to the rescue. Good luck Great 8.

0-2 Morrisville Ninjas vs 1-1 BuLLeTZZZ

My predictions were on the money with the BuLLeTZZZ pulling out a victory. I see more of the same this week from a team that I consider one of the biggest surprise teams of the short season.

2-0 FlashBack2009 vs 1-1 Bc Angles
Projections - Winner: FLASH

Not entirely sure which Bc Team you're going to match up against on a night end night out basis. So certainly if we're not sure which team we're getting, I know they don't know. 1-2 is Bc's Future.

0-2 Autuaguaville Eagles vs 2-0 Austin Landscapers

The Landscapers had a decent year last season and had to retool towards the end of the season, but now we're witnessing the fruits of their labor as they race their way to a 3-0 start.

2-0 Above the Rim vs 2-0 Spikefierce * * * GAME OF THE WEEK * * *
Projections - Winner: PUSH

Above the rim has a great young core of players that know how to expose teams and take advantage, but the GM of Spikefierce has thrown in ALL of his cards on a senior lineup of players. The starting lineup age average is 35 years old, and the budget spent on the roster is $400,000 in cost & over $75,000 in weekly revenue. Will experience trump youth? Only time will tell... hopefully it's not Father Time=D

0-2 Paxton Tigers vs 0-2 Missouri Ballhogs
Pojection - Winner: MISSOU

Battle of the unbeaten... I misquoted. Battle of the oft beaten. Someone has to win this game... not sure who it'll be so I guess that I will pull for the home team.

0-2 Dirtywater Sharks vs 1-1 Lights Out

Projections - SHARKS

Conventional wisdom says that Lights out should win this game playing at home and with a win early in the season. A no-brainer right? Wrong, I'm pulling for the Sharks to bounce back.

2-0 Beltsville Bulls vs 1-1 New England Scorers
Projections - Scorers

Some say that the Scorers have a chip on their shoulder and will be looking to add another win this season, while Beltsville stated that they have their belts ready to dish out a whoop'n.

Happy Hapy... Joy Joy!!!

This Post:
257362.8 in reply to 257362.7
Date: 04/14/2014 17:11:07
Overall Posts Rated:
Selling all-star forward Daniele Leardini in hopes of making room to bring in bigger talent, will this prove successful?

This Post:
257362.9 in reply to 257362.8
Date: 04/14/2014 17:27:02
Overall Posts Rated:
Welcome to another episode of Above the Rim T.V., I'm your host Coach Jinx.

This just in... Above the Rim is no longer undefeated!!! You don't say??? What??? Report has it that Team Spikefierce pulled out all the stops by bringing in the 30 something club to get a key win. I guess if you can't build a team, you buy one=D

Not the first time this has happened to Above the Rim. If you can recall last season where Team Chicago Wildboys spent over $600,000 to have one more victory than ATR. Season 26... a season to remember.

On another note the remaining 5 teams remain undefeated but the season is young and payback... well you know.

Congratulations to Morrisville Ninja's on their first victory of the season.

Gotta get my head back in the game.

Till next time on Above the Rim T.V. I'm coach Jinx

This Post:
257362.10 in reply to 257362.9
Date: 04/15/2014 17:40:40
Overall Posts Rated:
Hey guys. JMac here checkin in all the way from D.IV - and let me tell you- the competition is STIFF. Anyway I must admit it's weird seeing the team layout of the S27 V.16 Smh I miss you guys, but just know that I'm checking in with you guys all the time. Oh and by the way "WE NEED SOME ACTIVITY IN THESE DAMN FORUMS" This is the(former) best League in D5!

This Post:
257362.11 in reply to 257362.10
Date: 04/15/2014 22:07:56
Overall Posts Rated:
This WAS the best league in D.V. Bring it back, guys! ATR and Neo are being active! Nice to see you again Jmac by the way. Nice logo haha! (I might've made that...Just saying...)