BuzzerBeater Forums

USA - IV.38 > Season 33

Season 33

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 11/24/2015 05:04:32
Overall Posts Rated:
Through the first 3 games 4 teams remain undefeated, 4 have yet to register a win* and the remaining 8 are lacking key components that could change the fortune of their respective franchise. That could all change as the season is young and teams continue developing. Just like every season there can only be one clear winner (although teams do get promoted by record, point differental, and availability.) P.s. wish I had my laptop or desktop. Phone PR are really lacking in detail.

1. Worth Warthogs) The Hogs jump out to another prefect start with Tang Yufang and Romano Grabar leading the charge in all three games. If they stay healthy and gameshape is maintained look forward to seeing The hogs in the finals or at the very least the semifinals.

2.) VB United) VBU are torching there competition and wins are being racked up again against opponents that are confused and confounded by the sure brilliancy and balance on display. Game to watch tonight is VB United & BigDawgs.

3.) Lionheartz) Lionheartz has an unblemished record with a mostly because of CD23 and KET50 producing big on a nightly basis. Last time out CD put up a whopping 46. Tonight they have an interesting game against another party of cemetery dwellers a.k.a. the Tombstone Outlaws. CD and KT will most likely leave with a couple of six shooters in tow.

4.) Lemmings) While I'm a little bit biased against them their record is solid. Lemmings man handled their competition but have a week until we know if they are legit. Warthogs will face a spurned team looking to prove that they are for real.

5.) BigDawgs)Although the Dawgs could storm through 38 if they wanted they remain docile. In doing so they allow themselves to be mauled by Lions at home. Hopefully the same thing won't happened tonight as BD get a chance to play VB United. Good luck against VB. You're going to need some.

6.) Detroit Darts) Dub D gets down to business tonight as they go on the road to face the Warthogs. I expect a high scoring game from these two. Both have players in the top ten in points per game. AP vs RG a must see.
Sorry get a little bored at the end. Enjoy!

Last edited by Blue_Jay_21 at 11/24/2015 05:09:21