279014.2 in reply to 279014.1
Date: 05/26/2016 05:23:24
Stavanger Titans
III.6
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
The Vikings
Hi,
i put my name in fort he NT-Coach of Canada.
First some words about me. I play this game since season 3. In the beginning not very dedicated, but after the first maybe 10 season I am “all in” in the crazy and great game. So missing experience is not problem  I was first 2 seasons was NT Coach of Saudi Arabia with nice success and then I was 4 season NT coach of Germany, with some success. And in addition I am Guard-scout for quite a while (between 8 and 10 seasons). But after 4 seasons in Germany I will hand over the position to someone else. And so I am searching a new project. And I also would like to stay longer than the 4 season (as usual in Germany). I want to build the team from the very beginning and try to bring my philosophy to the team – which is flexibility on all positions. I want to build an unpredictable team.
This brings me to my future milestone if I got selected by all of you.
First, I always try to focus my attention to all possible players and give suggestions to manager how to train a player in the fastest possible way to reach the goal.
Second: Usually I won´t put player in the NT when they cross the age of 32/33, except the player is really outstanding. But usually I prefer younger players.
And third: I will punish manager, if they will not keep player in good shape. I doesn´t help the team to have a real good player, if his form is always 6 or 7. Such player will be nominated just once.

That´s all for now. I hope I will get you vote. If you have questions – just ask, either in the debate forum or, if you don´t want to go public write me a message. I am looking forward to hear from you

Best,
Coach_NT

Hell Ya - We are coming from the North to conquer your arena ...
This Post:
279014.3 in reply to 279014.2
Date: 05/27/2016 08:22:05
Overall Posts Rated:
Good morning boys!

I will keep this short and sweet. I would be honoured to be given an opportunity to coach this team. I am an unknown but like Jenny before me, I have proven that I can compete in BB and although I have never made Naismith, I am once again in Division 2.

I don't promise to be as good as legends odyssey, damian and Bballin before me, but I bring an open mind and hard work. The current team atleast has some nice pieces on it and with the help of great U21 Coach Cletus...the prospect stable is starting to look more promising for the future.

I haven't said much because I would like to save some ideas for the debate thread...Please consider me as your first female NT manager ever...Sometimes change is good!

This Post:
279014.4 in reply to 279014.3
Date: 05/27/2016 08:51:59
V.A.W.T.
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Alright let's make a speech!

I signed up early but didn't have the time to write a speech.
So a bit about me... I've been playing BB for a few years now, long enough that my first trainees are now starting to drop skills.
I don't have the same NT experience as Coach NT (talk about a well chosen username!) obviously, but during the past few seasons I've been somewhat involved in the NT, and even had the opportunity to chose the lineup/strategies for one game (thanks Beanerz!). OK you know the result - we lost that game :D But it was not as bad as we thought.
I also finally promoted to Naismith last season, but it was quite frustrating, ending with the injury of my best player in the final week leading to a 5th place when the goal was to make the playoffs.

So in a nutshell: I'm Canadian (no time zone difference :D), I have experience with high salary players (one of my drafted player was in the NT for the past 2 seasons) and I even have done some scouting a few seasons back so I don't start from a blank sheet.

Vote for me :D