BB Australia > National Team Speeches

National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
279053.2 in reply to 279053.1
Date: 05/24/2016 06:01:03
Overall Posts Rated:
After talking to Jay and him saying he is not going to run again I have decided to run the NT again.
For those of you who don't know me I was 21 NT manager before Whitewind and then NT manager before Jay. I ran but did not make a single post during the last election as I was so busy with work I was willing to keep going but did not have the time to do so fully. Work has now settled down. And I am keen to run again.

During my time with the NT I was the first manager to win games in the knockout stage of the consul tourney and made it all the way to the final securing the HCA for the following Asian Championship which Jay then used well.

Anyway I would like to be considered for the role and hope to have your support as my main team is in training mode having a team that can win will be good.

This Post:
279053.3 in reply to 279053.2
Date: 05/25/2016 04:17:13
Overall Posts Rated:
I'm putting my hand up for this election cause I believe Australia is well place to in the next 2 to 4 seasons to get a great result, if not go all the way.

With less users around these days, training up great players that will become a part of a great NT make up, is getting harder, yet we have a great bunch of players that will get us to the final world pool now. However we need someone that can get us there in the first place. I do believe, that person is me.

I've always played very competitively, meaning, with very little money, tactics, strategy, and so on. I'm the type of manger, that until recently, (cause of TL inflation), have not cared about buying up to beat an opponent. A; cause I don't tank to make heaps of cash, and B; cause I'd prefer to go about things using tactics and strategy. Seeing that you can't buy up in NT, but must go with what you what you already have, I do believe that this is experience enough for the top job. I also research when needed most, and like to think of my managerial skills are somewhat unpredictable.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you vote for the candidate the best suits the Aussie NT right now.

Please ask any questions of concern that you may have, and I'll answer asap.

Last edited by pete at 05/25/2016 04:24:19