Bitter Sweet

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 01/01/2018 00:35:28
Snow Blizzards
IV.9
Overall Posts Rated:
I really liked playing in IV.60. I've been playing for about 5 seasons now and have grown to like the experience in this league. I've learned a LOT from the likes of the Bullies (moved up), Catamounts (moved up), San Dominica Warriors (moved up), The Die Slow, The Crossovers, OKC, and the Hustlas. Watching how the old members and the current ones managed their teams, their strategies, and the players they bought or sold helped me shape my group. The current teams still in this league have really made me step up my game in order to be a "player" in the league and not just another team. I think Chatanooga is on the verge of the same path I have lucked into. Thanks to everyone that have given me advice here and I plan on checking in to see how it's going, even if it's to start a conversation or comment on one. I know I've reached out to former teams in this league that never got back to me for advice and a few that have. I will always answer any questions about anything if anyone asks. Thanks to all of the top teams as they made it a CHALLENGE to figure out how I should game plan as I came in 5 season's ago trying to figure out how in the hell this all worked and took some major butt kickings. I found out it takes one player to turn a franchise into a competitive team in this league but it takes several good role players to be a major player in this league. I lucked out big time this year not having any injuries as I rode several guys with major minutes each week. Good luck to all. I wish I could stay here but I know they move up the winners and it will be an interesting challenge. If you guys every need anything, don't hesitate to BB-Email me. Good luck men!

To: Goat
This Post:
291161.2 in reply to 291161.1
Date: 01/04/2018 09:15:06
Overall Posts Rated:
Best of luck to you up there. Thanks for your contributions to the league and the forum. You earned your way out of here, you deserve it. Make us proud up there.

This Post:
291161.3 in reply to 291161.2
Date: 01/04/2018 11:51:41
Snow Blizzards
IV.9
Overall Posts Rated:
Thanks man, appreciate it. By the looks of things, I'm going to take some lumps with the group I'm with. Already looking to bolster the roster!