National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
298002.2 in reply to 298002.1
Date: 01/29/2019 14:01:36
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello South Africa!

I'm ready to continue my work as coach of the NT, everyone can ask my a question about my plans or opinion regarding the team. Progress has been made in the past two seasons, and it looks like that this will continue to be the case in the seasons to come. Here are some points that I will focus on:

1. In the AfroBasket Championship win a medal again, we done well last time and right now we are 4th of Africa so a bronze medal is the most likely outcome for us. Ofcourse it would be nice to reach the final of the tournemant but right now it's not realistic to aim for that, in some seasons it is possible with some good training of our players. The gap between South Africa and the African teams above is smaller than it was 3 seasons ago.

2. Continue to climb the national team ranking every season, that's the goal and it will take time to reach let's say rank 60 or 50 within the next 2 seasons, but I will do my best to make progress atleast every season. I keep track of the points and standings every season, and so far we improved ever since I took over as NT coach.

3. Keep pushing the coaches of our key players to give them maximum training, as those players will be the most important to train for the good of the national team. I'm putting in some younger players who will take over for some of the old ones, next season 2 or 3 players will retire from the squad to make place for some talents. I established some good communication with most coaches to train their NT players, and they are willing to put in an effort to train them as much as they can.

Greetings from your proud South Africa NT coach!

This Post:
298002.3 in reply to 298002.2
Date: 02/01/2019 14:55:55
Overall Posts Rated:
After a long consideration, I'm ready to work hard next months in order to run your national team.

Everybody promise to do his best. I don't
Everybody promise improvement. I don't
I don't like promises.

Politicians promise to do big improvements and they don't.
We know, BB is a game where the big fish eat the small one.

Whe are small, however we can be amusingly indigestible.

Work together as a comunity, enjoy our beloved game and play with the honor to be the last small fish alive in the tank.

Last edited by Ctrl+V at 02/01/2019 14:56:33