BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Cyprus > [NAT] Sakartvelo - Cyprus

[NAT] Sakartvelo - Cyprus

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 12/05/2008 09:32:20
Overall Posts Rated:
It's another difficult match, I think we loose like 99-72.

LA-Chichiko is a good coach and I expect something strange. He won I.1 in Sakartvelo. I can translate nothing from BB-Sakartvelo Forum, because I don't understand anything :-)

Sakartvelo hasn't played first round so I've no real signs of how they play, but the Starter Point Guard he's really good!

Jump Shot: 9 Jump Range: 7
Out.Def.: 10 Handling: 11
Driving: 11 Passing: 9
Ins. Shooting: 4 Ins.Def.: 6
Rebounding: 2 Blocking: 1
Stamina: 9 Free Throws: 8

Experience: 6

I posted him, so you can have a vision of what we have to do to create a medium point guard... we don't have, at the moment anyone who'is better, but i thought that if you're curious and you wanna learn something about BB I could teach you, what you need.

We have probably our best player Mpourdas with inept of shape and this is awful for me... that's why I don't have any expectations about match.

I'm happy for Meletiou and Akoulis improvements and for Serdaris shape. I hope to do right tactical decisions.

Now... Predictions are up to you.

Steve Makis

This Post:
62945.2 in reply to 62945.1
Date: 12/08/2008 17:08:38
Overall Posts Rated:
93-69 (I predict 99-72)... the match was not so bad at the end of first half (55-49 for Sakartvelo). I cannot understand why Tosutsounelos, Meletiou and Afroudakis has played so limited number of minutes and I will ask something to BB-Forrest.

I'm sorry for Mpourdas but I cannot put him in the first 10th players, because of shape! Inept was horrible...

I've made the right choice to play man to man, but I could play, as I supposed in the beginning with a Low Post or Look Inside, but honestly was pretty impossible to win as I thought.

MPV: V.Vlahos of course! 17 points, 25 rebounds, 3 assistances, 3 blocks and 8.5 as valutation

Some other players are going to be put on free agent list and I think that in couple of weeks I could recruit players I need and I want to compete against Scotland.