BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Global (English) > I cant decide! help me plz!

I cant decide! help me plz! (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 04/14/2009 13:39:20
Overall Posts Rated:
Well guys i am training big boys, i train for now 5 players. 1 of them is a lost case couz he can score but cant D, but my other 4 can be really good. My problem is that 1 of them is only 6'3 with that attributes:

Owner:
Cyprus Fighters

Weekly salary:
$ 8 213
DMI: 52200
Height: 6'3" / 190 cm
Potential: perennial allstar
Game Shape: strong

Jump Shot: respectable Jump Range: inept
Outside Def.: mediocre Handling: mediocre
Driving: inept Passing: inept
Inside Shot: strong Inside Def.: strong
Rebounding: strong Shot Blocking: average
Stamina: inept Free Throw: average

Experience: pitiful

According my NT coaches he can be really very good SF for the future, but is he good enough to stop train at least 2 bigs that 1 will start next season for U21 and the other 1 will be back up? just for reference 1 of the 2 C's that i have has those skills:
Owner:
Cyprus Fighters

Weekly salary:
$ 4 212
DMI: 49900
Height: 7'2" / 218 cm
Potential: allstar
Game Shape: proficient

Jump Shot: pitiful Jump Range: atrocious
Outside Def.: atrocious Handling: average
Driving: atrocious Passing: atrocious
Inside Shot: respectable ↑ Inside Def.: strong
Rebounding: strong Shot Blocking: mediocre
Stamina: inept Free Throw: atrocious

Experience: atrocious
and he is poping up every week, so i dont want to stop to developing. So my options are:

1 option is to sell him but that 1 who will buy him will train his outside skills? he is already good enough for a lot of teams as a PF, so maybe they will use him as that.

An other option is to split my training, train my trainable players at JS(always helpful for any player) and then sacrifice 3-4 weeks to train Papanagiotou some outside skills.

As you u know (steve and fabio NT coaches) i am looking for a SG or SF. From what ive seen very few SF's have it all. Some of them are SG's converted to SF's and some are PF's converted to SF's. I can really see him be the perfect SF on ''look inside'' system.

The ideal for me is to sell him to some1 who train wing players and the ideal for me is to find a young player that has very good outside skills and train him on the big positions. Grr I really dont know what to do. I want to win, but i want to help the NT too

I am waiting for your opinions and sorry for my long post.

This Post:
85908.3 in reply to 85908.1
Date: 04/14/2009 14:02:34
Overall Posts Rated:
Please use the Help forums.

/Juiced

NO ONE at this table ordered a rum & Coke
Charles: Penn has some good people
A CT? Really?
Any two will do
Any three for me
Any four will score