BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Scotland > National Team Debate Thread

National Team Debate Thread (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
308630.10 in reply to 308630.9
Date: 03/25/2021 12:35:17
Kirov Woodcutters
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Kirov Bricklayers
Good plan. It's a bad idea not to appoint such an active and experienced manager.
I just don't vote. I can leave the election, if it makes sense. Highlander let him vote for you

This Post:
308630.11 in reply to 308630.10
Date: 03/25/2021 17:10:38
Hamburg Albatrosses
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Korean S. Fighters
Thanks for your "vote of confidence". I don't know if you need to drop out of the race. You can do that, of course. But even if you got a vote and I got a vote, I'd still be elected. Same goes for McCain. Even if he votes for himself and I get a vote, I'd be elected. Only if AlexUnder got a vote somehow, he'd be elected in a tie. I don't very much like the rule that the more "experienced" manager gets to be NT Manager if there is a tie, but that's the rule for the moment. So I guess, there's no need to drop out for you. And if you happen to find two votes somehow to win the election, then that's ok with me, of course. But I guess that's not very likely.

So you decide, but I'm very glad for your support and really hope that together we can get the NT moving into the right direction and you'll have the chance to continue that work that I try to start for a very long time (look at Korea, that's what you call continuity. Perpete and statsman have been NT and U21-Managers for more than 20 seasons each. In a row ...)

Du hast nicht genug Geld, um dieses Gebot abzugeben!