USA - III.9 > S50

S50

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
304878.21 in reply to 304878.20
Date: 08/02/2020 03:14:26
Overall Posts Rated:
Your wish is my command. I'm done with this game, I just don't have enough time. I can't count how many games I've lost because I didn't have time to do something. I was going to get a player to replace my injured C, but never had time. Ended up losing tonight a game I should've easily won. My backup C started for 19 minutes before fouling out and being replaced by my PG trainee. At least I quit at a time that doesn't really benefit anyone. BSL gets screwed on point differential, but they were in first by a fluke and wouldn't have beaten me if I got a half decent replacement anyway.

Good luck all. It was fun winning and losing with my lineup set. Not so much when it's not set. All excuses aside, Big 8 is definitely a powerhouse. Wish I would've had more time to give you the competition I know I could've. I was sitting on a decent stack of money too. What a shame.

This Post:
304878.28 in reply to 304878.27
Date: 08/09/2020 12:42:24
Clovis Knights
III.9
Overall Posts Rated:
Rashmon has got you beat. Rivalry started back in season 8 and lasted six seasons. Luciro Sicrio vs. Duke Fuentes two great post players used to battle it out. That was decade ago. We have been playing this game forever.

Great win last night.

Advertisement