Wow, bad day to be a BallStar! I hate in injuries!! Tough break

This Post:
304885.30 in reply to 304885.29
Date: 07/06/2020 22:13:26
Greensboro Generals
IV.2
Overall Posts Rated:
https://youtu.be/kBmFF9BQSK0

Tonight's opening montage shows some stylish handling and fierce driving. A artistic eye show!

Announcer: as we glide towards the mid point of the program lots of teams still have to take into account cup concerns versus league obligations. Where the various managers fall on that spectrum will dictate a lot about this evening's results.

Delta has a manageable matchup while the jests pretty much are at the whims of their opponent for Thursday.

The Iguanas and exiles both get the benefit of being treated kindly by the matchup gods.

It's well documented that the storm has the misfortune to be booked for a extended stay with the pistons, how this plays out is anyone's guess.

Love took a early leave from the cup, and they may not get the benefit of any leniency from the cacti who practically have a pass for the next round.

The stars are not in position to align against advant who also get the benefit of a break in their matchup.

Both the tigers and leapers look to have their hands full Thursday with the latter taking on one of last seasons demotees

The bullets have a break for Thursday while the generals have a tricky assignment on tap

While 10th is looking down the barrel of a brutal matchup for Thursday which makes the matter of their matchup with a wildcats club already out of the festivities problematic

Sybil seers into her crystal ball. Tonight's point counterpoint I sets the best methods for dealing with the issues regarding having enough to reload on short notice for stout opposition. And it's another edition of vox populi where the people weigh in on the issues of focus on the cup versus playing for league concerns. So stay tuned to see which way things turn as it's time again for BB2NIGHT!

Last edited by Coach Lambini at 07/06/2020 22:15:24

This Post:
304885.31 in reply to 304885.28
Date: 07/09/2020 03:42:33
Arizona Desert Storm
III.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Hey they might not show up on the Economy page but transportation costs add up!

Hoping for the buy one victory get one free deal

This Post:
304885.32 in reply to 304885.31
Date: 07/10/2020 11:40:25
Diorite Pistons
III.5
Overall Posts Rated:
your welcome

This Post:
304885.33 in reply to 304885.32
Date: 07/10/2020 16:26:45
Arizona Desert Storm
III.3
Overall Posts Rated:
your welcome

Thanks lol Just wish I knew in advance, could have saved some game-shape. Good luck the rest of the way

This Post:
304885.34 in reply to 304885.33
Date: 07/13/2020 23:39:42
Greensboro Generals
IV.2
Overall Posts Rated:
https://youtu.be/4T1s0bjdSBc

Tonight's montage shows shot clocks and game clocks in continuous motion mixed with various levels of urgency from the players.

Announcer:as we got the halfway point of the campaign it's time for everyone to take stock on where they are heading. With over half the league still having to account for cup considerations the internal examination is more accute.

The Ballstars and jests have a get together where at least each team is well aware of how to spend their focus

The leapers and exiles both are still surviving in the cup though there is a marked difference to where each sits in relation to surviving the season

The storm will look to continue their two front war try are fighting while love is just looking to spring a upset to better solidify their current slot

The generals are also trying to fight on both fronts but the manpower issues are starting to stretch their supply lines thin and there room for error is small. The pistons on the other hand can just concentrate on trying to get into position to snag a playoff spot

The Iguanas have a soft enough draw this week to try and serve both concerns though advant has the freedom of less issues to account for

Both delta and tigers have solid control of their situations but west is working with a tank much more filled

The cats are trying to stay away from the relegation zone while the bullets have a soft enough draw to deal with both cup and league considerations

And the cacti look to stay in control of their collective destiny while 10th is pretty well just looking to play spoiler

Sybil will seer into her crystal ball.plus Mid-season report cards are coming for all. And we will take a look at the transfer ticker to see what's on call. So don't stall, as it's time again for BB2NIGHT!

This Post:
304885.35 in reply to 304885.34
Date: 07/17/2020 01:43:42
Arizona Desert Storm
III.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Wow, I guess our league pissed off the schedule makers! Three of our teams drew NBBA teams in the next round of the tournament :-(

This Post:
304885.36 in reply to 304885.35
Date: 07/17/2020 07:06:01
Greensboro Generals
IV.2
Overall Posts Rated:
But it is amazing that EIGHT of us have gotten into the field of 64. Only the show has more (9). I'm sure we will get a couple of us to the sweet 16 and as for this round I will say the mammals are probably a little wairy of the incoming storm. I hope delta puts our smug NT mangers tanking club out on their ass.

And of those who did not get draws of death we for the most part pulled decent matchups. The generals quite naturally were not one of the lucky ones as we drew https://youtu.be/ZxMaHi91RkE but hey I was in the same league as him for three seasons so it will be a little bit of reunion, Just not a happy one. The round of 64 has always been our lead ceiling (0-5 I think lifetime) so at least I got a decent run out of this season. As for trying to stay with you stout competitors, it's costing my club money out the ass, but I think I can survive this campaign and with depreciation in my roster combined with hopefully some good will generated by the effort we can return to profitability next season. Pretty good for a hick "small market" franchise with a dysfunctional fan base and a toxic team culture.

This Post:
304885.37 in reply to 304885.36
Date: 07/17/2020 23:41:15
Greensboro Generals
IV.2
Overall Posts Rated:
https://youtu.be/v8Psvxk9tjA

Tonight's montage is high energy dashes to the hoop, good old fashioned rim Rattlers, a few defensive gems for good measure.

Announcer: as we hit the ASB the time has come for many teams to put up or shut up. Some still have lots to say both in the cup and the league, some are content to be seen but not heard.

The storm has let their play do the talking. They look to add some more bullet points against advent.

Speaking of bullets, those guys have a tough task ahead of them against Ballstars

The love will look to stay in the conversation against a leapers club without much left to say outside of their cup asperations.

Diorite seeks to say what they can going into the break while delta may be holding their tongue for Tuesday.

The cats seek to Garner some bragging rights against the tigers in our feline fracas of the night

The mountaineers may be mush mouthed against a Iguana club trying to make their voice heard in the logjam for the final two spots in the big blue

The jests move one more step towards saying their goodbyes as the chat with the cacti.

And in a week of facing old foes the generals get to have a sit-down with the exiles.

Sybil will have her say. The transfer ticker is in play. And point counter point always adds something to the conversation. So weither you team is up for the debate or is sedate it's gonna be great as it's time again for BB2NIGHT!

This Post:
304885.38 in reply to 304885.37
Date: 07/18/2020 21:16:45
Arizona Desert Storm
III.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Trying to understand how a PG who averages 4 Free Throw Attempts a game already has 20 FT attempts in the 3rd quarter, fouled out my starter (who never fouls out) in 13 minutes and already has forced my backup into 4 fouls...10 fouls, 20 FT attempts for a guy who rarely gets fouled...I guess he ate his Wheaties this morning!

This Post:
304885.39 in reply to 304885.38
Date: 07/18/2020 21:48:03
Greensboro Generals
IV.2
Overall Posts Rated:
And with all your belly aching you still won handily. Bad loss tonight, I will tumble down to 6th, tough room

Advertisement