This Post:
223412.4 in reply to 223412.3
Date: 08/11/2012 23:55:00
Upsyndrome
IV.14
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Upsyndrome II
Haha, sorry for the frequent name changes. I've confused many people over the years.

I went from YCballa42, YC42Balla, Tru916Fan, Tru916, Magus, to now -- A-Dub. The good news is... there won't be anymore name changes in the foreseeable future. Haha. This is an easy name for others to remember, and it's actually one of my nicknames in real life. So, it's sicking.

Last edited by A-Dub at 08/12/2012 00:12:15

"You will lose." -Ivan Drago

This Post:
223412.5 in reply to 223412.4
Date: 08/13/2012 15:12:27
Overall Posts Rated:
Thanks for all the kind words. And thanks to whoever voted for me in the poll.

The 3 injuries all happened late in this season, and my game shape suffered as well. Still, I made a few tactical mistakes this season and I haven't been quite as active as I have in the past. Looks like I need to upgrade my team a bit, as the competition in Div III is getting better and better each season.

I voted for A-Dub. He had a lot of injuries this year just like I did, and he held the team together very well. Definately the best team on this list as well the best in our Division III league. He's also very active in the forums, he's kept our league talking to each other this season.

It's good to see Colu Basket still around. Too bad he went back down to Div IV though. I played a LOT of games against him in this league during the 6 seasons we were here, a good rivalry. In fact, I remember playing against 6 or 7 teams on this list. Brings back good memories. :)