BuzzerBeater Forums

BB England > U21 National Team Speeches

U21 National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
231076.4 in reply to 231076.3
Date: 11/27/2012 17:47:53
Overall Posts Rated:
Well, I´m throwing my hat in the ring.

There´s not much to say - I´m an experienced user, running my team with dignity and pride, and never dodging a challenge. England managed to build up a solid community in recent seasons, and has been able to capitalize from the growing player base and a wide community support as of late.

It´s time to get a solid scouting and NT supporter staff going from INSIDE england, so my main focus will and shall be to encourage english managers to team up in a U21 / NT support team focused on the glory of the National Teams. In the early stages of those developments, personal interest and envy can easily be in the way of that development, so a "neutral" foreigner might be able to unite the different inner-english approaches and prepare them to take over themselves.

No private interest, no use of the u21 for egoistic aims. Find the talent, follow a plan, establish training and scouting and convert the power of participation into success on the floor.

Let´s try to find a way to get things going altogether, and let´s build up what is needed for a long term successful foundation of the national teams.

I will not deliver a title or propose a highly successful 2-year campaign, but I´d like to pave the way for future generations of inner-English U21 and NT coaches to build their regime on a foundation of community wide support.

Zwei Dinge sind unendlich, die Dummheit und das All...