Message deleted
Message deleted
This Post:
303609.4 in reply to 303609.3
Date: 03/11/2020 19:16:23
Pehmeät Tyttö Norsut
III.7
Overall Posts Rated:
I am like 90% sure we have a cheater in the league. Dude has a player for sale where he has a guy who has placed 3 bids in a row without any other bid being placed, going from his first bid of 99999 to his third consecutive bid of 2.1 million, these bids have been made without anyone else placing a single bid...i smell a money transfer Falku II.

Well as long as there is no possibility to raise transfer bid from 10k to 2M in one bid I wouldn't count that as a cheating. 2,1million is in my honest opinion a pretty decent price for a national team player. Some could even say that the player went cheap.

I'm more concerned about your accusation towards the team and their widely respected manager. He has a long career with Suomi U-21 national team and also has shown that he can train players that are good enough to play for Suomi NT.

Money transfer, sure if the player is 23yo with awful skill-set and price of that 2 million. But in this case... Sorry bro there is absolutely nothing wrong.

Please report this manager, getting rid of people like that will only help people like myself who are just getting started with this game, i don't want mine or anyone's experiences ruined.

No don't report good and active players. Some players like myself use their Utopian teams just to train prospects for their home countries national teams. Some go for the adults and some for U21 team.

Also, the person bidding on Falku II's player is from the same country as Falku II's main team, i dont think it is a coincidence.

No that definetly isn't a coincidence! By the experience that I have gained over these 13 years of playing BB, I can say that having a national team player that plays in native country is best for the merchandise profits. Once I had 5 of Suomi NT players at the same time in my team and merchandise profits were over 250k per week in that time. It also helped that my team was winning, but still.

I really hope you can enjoy this wonderful game but in this case it was the 10% that you weren't sure about and the guy you're trying to target here isn't a cheater.

This Post:
303609.5 in reply to 303609.4
Date: 03/12/2020 09:33:50
Overall Posts Rated:
Thank you for the clarification. Honestly the whole thing just seemed really really fishy to me, the only reason i even saw and or monitored the player was because he was being sold within my division, otherwise i would have likely never even seen it.

This Post:
303609.6 in reply to 303609.5
Date: 03/12/2020 13:46:07
Vesala Basket
SM-Koris
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Kankaan Koripandat
Hey!

I bought this player that you are talking about and didn't mean to cause any chaos for one of the best Finnish managers fps37! I had this 2.1m cash and noticed that this finnish NT player was deadlined on monday. I knew that I will lose approximately 300k cash during the economy update and because I wanted to be sure that I have the best possibility on landing Juha Reha I decided to go for all in and like NaiCou said you can only raise 10x from the current bid I had to bid three times in a row to get the all in bid. Also, the merchandise profits were on my interests and like NaiCou said 2.1m was not too much from 137tsp forward. Hopefully this makes you understand that there was no cheting from either side on this transfer.