BuzzerBeater Forums

USA - III.3 > Season 73

Season 73

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
22
332837.1
Date: 8/11/2026 6:37:00 PM
Wisconsin Grizzly Squirrels
III.3
Overall Posts Rated:
3434
Obligatory new season thread!
Welcome new teams, including the Prairie Dogs who I last faced about 40 seasons ago.
-oo-

This Post:
00
332837.2 in reply to 332837.1
Date: 8/16/2026 10:43:22 AM
Wisconsin Grizzly Squirrels
III.3
Overall Posts Rated:
3434
Wow, crazy schedule anomaly.
WGS vs Palmeto in our league game on Tuesday...
Then we play each other again on Thursday in the Cup game!

This Post:
00
332837.3 in reply to 332837.2
Date: 8/19/2026 12:51:41 PM
Palmetto Raiders
III.3
Overall Posts Rated:
00
Not sure I've ever played a league mate in the cup.

This Post:
11
332837.4 in reply to 332837.3
Date: 8/29/2026 4:55:18 PM
Wisconsin Grizzly Squirrels
III.3
Overall Posts Rated:
3434
Wow, it's been 40 seasons - more than ten years - since we've played the Prairie Dogs in a league game.
Hope to even the series tonight.
-oo-

This Post:
00
332837.5 in reply to 332837.3
Date: 8/29/2026 10:41:34 PM
Raleigh Senators
III.3
Overall Posts Rated:
99
A buddy of mine is in League II and he has a Cup game against a league mate next week.

This Post:
00
332837.6 in reply to 332837.1
Date: 9/30/2026 10:02:47 AM
Wisconsin Grizzly Squirrels
III.3
Overall Posts Rated:
3434
Is anybody trying out the new beta version of Buzzerbeater?
I don't really want to take the time to manage another team on the test site, but curious if anyone has feedback on the experience.

This Post:
22
332837.7 in reply to 332837.6
Date: 10/2/2026 8:48:25 AM
Blue Ocean
III.3
Overall Posts Rated:
3232
Second Team:
Sporting B.C.
I tried it out the last couple of days. I find it pretty difficult to navigate. Some of it I'm sure is getting familiar with where everything is, but I also really don't like the layout. Everything is soooo big and spread out all over the screen. It's so hard to focus on the important areas.