BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Ísland > U21 National Team Debate Thread

U21 National Team Debate Thread (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
Message deleted
Message deleted
This Post:
304739.4 in reply to 304739.1
Date: 06/04/2020 11:09:54
Los Illuminatis
IV.29
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Los Sapos de Guanajuato
Hi guys

My name is Razinho and I am the coach of the Illuminatis team of the third Frenchleague. I will start my 6th season in BB world.

Since I became a BB manager, I have been interested in managing a U21 squad. Indeed I really like to focus on young potential players and the set up some training program.
This is why I am writing this message now and I have decided to apply for the leadership of your 21 team. I think we have big potential to improve the squad results from recent years and become a solid team in international competition.

Of course to achieve this goal, I will need your support and give recognition of the time dedicated to BB to all the coaches who give space to their young players.
My intention is to set up a clear training program and follow up based around 12 promising 18 / 19 years old, I also comit to be fully active in my communication with local active managers and the ones who have national players in their squad.. These players will be added to the top 5 players aged 21 as the objective is also to get quick results.

At the end of my 2 years contract, you will be able to measure and monitor my work and results but I promise the U21 ranking will be increasing a lot with my dedication and your training efforts.

Please feel free to contact me for any further question and I will be glad to answer.

Thanks.

This Post:
304739.5 in reply to 304739.4
Date: 06/05/2020 03:49:12
Virtus Torino
IV.53
Overall Posts Rated:
I'm waiting for your questions below :)

Ég bíð eftir spurningum þínum hér að neðan :)

This Post:
304739.6 in reply to 304739.5
Date: 06/05/2020 04:23:58
Los Illuminatis
IV.29
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Los Sapos de Guanajuato
Hæ strákar

Ég heiti Razinho og er þjálfari Illuminatis liðsins í þriðja franska riðlinum. Ég mun byrja 6. tímabil mitt í BB heiminum.

Síðan ég gerðist BB framkvæmdastjóri hef ég haft áhuga á að stjórna U21 landsliði. Reyndar langar mig mjög að einbeita mér að ungum mögulegum leikmönnum og setja upp eitthvað æfingaáætlun.
Þess vegna skrifa ég þessi skilaboð núna og ég hef ákveðið að sækja um forystu 21 liðs þíns. Ég held að við höfum mikla möguleika til að bæta árangur landsliðsins undanfarin ár og verða traust lið í alþjóðlegri samkeppni.

Auðvitað til að ná þessu markmiði mun ég þurfa stuðning þinn og veita viðurkenningu á þeim tíma sem BB er tileinkaður öllum þjálfurunum sem gefa ungu leikmönnunum rými.
Ætlun mín er að setja upp skýra æfingaáætlun og fylgja eftir byggðum um 12 efnilegir 18/19 ára, ég verð líka full virkur í samskiptum mínum við virka stjórnendur og þá sem eru með landsliðsmenn í sínum hópi. leikmenn verða bættir við 5 efstu leikmennina á aldrinum 21 þar sem markmiðið er einnig að ná skjótum árangri.

Í lok tveggja ára samnings míns muntu vera fær um að mæla og fylgjast með starfi mínu og árangri en ég lofa að U21 röðunin mun aukast mikið með einbeitingu minni og þjálfun.

Vinsamlegast ekki hika við að hafa samband við mig vegna frekari spurninga og ég mun vera fegin að svara.

Takk fyrir.

This Post:
304739.7 in reply to 304739.6
Date: 06/05/2020 10:02:06
Virtus Torino
IV.53
Overall Posts Rated:
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 it is not possible to insert more than one comment in the "U21 National Team Speeches" so I integrate some ideas here.
I believe that, although there are not many Icelandic teams, it will be necessary to create a DB of young players so that it can also be a useful asset for the NT team in perspective.
To do this I will propose, if I am elected, to the other candidates, who have expressed their passion for Iceland U21 to help me.
The involvement of all Icelandic coaches will of course be very important.
Obviously it cannot be the results of a small nation's U21 to measure the performance of a coach. It will be much more important to create and increase the passion and fun in this game to make everyone's experience more engaging and addicting.

🇮🇸 það er ekki hægt að setja fleiri en eina athugasemd inn í „U21 landsliðsræðurnar“ svo ég samþætta nokkrar hugmyndir hér.
Ég tel að þrátt fyrir að það séu ekki mörg íslensk lið muni það vera nauðsynlegt að stofna DB ungra leikmanna svo að það geti líka verið gagnleg eign fyrir NT liðið í samhengi.
Til að gera þetta mun ég leggja til, ef ég er kosinn, að hinum frambjóðendunum, sem hafa lýst yfir ástríðu sinni fyrir því að U21 Ísland muni hjálpa mér.
Aðkoma allra íslenskra þjálfara verður auðvitað mjög mikilvæg.
Augljóslega geta það ekki verið niðurstöður U21 litlu þjóðarinnar til að mæla árangur þjálfara. Það mun miklu mikilvægara að skapa og auka ástríðu og skemmtun í þessum leik til að gera upplifun allra meira grípandi og fíkn.

(BB) (hi)

Last edited by Pancio at 06/05/2020 10:05:36

This Post:
304739.8 in reply to 304739.7
Date: 06/07/2020 11:24:05
Faliro B.C.
III.7
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello to everyone.
I'm philip, I'm from greece and I'm playing buzzerbeater for years. I love Iceland,think about things is my favorite song😂 I really want to work as a u21 manager of iceland cause I have time to work on this project, I feel that I can contribute to make Iceland's team better and build for the future. I'm sorry but I don't speak your language even though I would like to. If you believe in me you can vote me,thanks anyway for your time to read my message! And even I don't get the position now,I'm planning to try again in the future! Thank you