BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Global (English) > Ask Marin Anything!

Ask Marin Anything!

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
305658.109 in reply to 305658.108
Date: 09/15/2020 15:35:13
Minoan Bulls
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Well, I somehow could guess what I would read in this thread. I am playing another 3 online games last 5 years. Buzzerbeater is by far the worst online game experience I have seen to this day.

My question is this. As the new "fast" server keeps getting slower than the previous "slow" one and the game becomes more and more inaccessible, what are we the players supposed to do? Wait? Be patient? How many more excuses?
I stopped purchasing my supporter subscriptions a long time ago and my decision then had to do a lot, but not only, with the game not getting better and the lack of support. It now seems that these are not the only serious problems as the people who are in charge have started to mess up with the basis of this game, its online accessibility!
As another player has already written, it has been more than 10 days now that the pages are not accessible. The game is not functional at the moment as far as I am concerned. If the revenue it creates is not good enough to properly maintain it's functionality, well maybe we can call it a day. Not many people will cry over this, I myself find the game unplayable at this moment.
Today only I have missed 2 players I tried to purchase due to the game not responding during page refreshes or bid offers. This morning (GMT +3.00) I could not view the player's page at all. The player ended up to another team. Tonight I tried purchasing another player. I made 2 bids, only to get stuck for about 20 minutes with the page not loading. I tried through both my internet provider and my mobile carrier, they are different companies. I could not access the player to renew my bid. After about 30 minutes of trying, the page loaded only to see there was no other bid and the player left for the team with the last bid before everything froze. Not only the player froze, the forums page was also not accessible at that moment. You do understand that any scheduling for a manager is meaningless. The same goes for any kind of planning when the website is inaccessible.
Coming here now, before posting this message, I thought I should time the constantly worsening time it takes pages to load. I measured 35 seconds from the moment I clicked Login for the main page to load. 27 seconds to access my bids page, 25 seconds for the main forum page, 32 seconds for the "manage my team" page. If this is called a "faster" server then we can start making jokes about it!
The new server has already been tested and it has failed, if it is a server problem at all. Not a day passes without problems! I would prefer to go back to the "slow" one if possible. However, if all this is not a server problem, then maybe its time we know the truth. If nothing else, it will keep us from endlessly trying to access something that does not work. It will also help us in sticking to more reliable games, with better support and less ball busting experience than this.

3 attempts already to post this message so far, I stopped the 3rd one after 5 minutes of waiting. 4 attempts and I have to login again…5th attempt, it took me 65 seconds to reach the main page after clicking on login.
Buzzerbeater is dead...

P.S. This thread is taking a rather unexpected turn for whoever had the idea...

This Post:
305658.112 in reply to 305658.111
Date: 09/17/2020 17:01:53
Overall Posts Rated:

This Post:
305658.113 in reply to 305658.111
Date: 09/18/2020 04:37:26
Kitakyushu
ASL
Overall Posts Rated:
And now the second week of training is an hour late. This site is getting worse and worse. This site doesn't know what smooth is, in fact, I bet this site hasn't had a week without bugs in years. And there are people on here defending this sub-par game. And they still take peoples money and use it how?

This Post:
305658.114 in reply to 305658.113
Date: 09/18/2020 06:23:21
ASD Imberido
IV.40
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Talpone
Ask Marin Anything! ---> Why aren't you already fired?

Explain us so that we could use the same tecnique to maintain our job all life long

This Post:
305658.116 in reply to 305658.115
Date: 09/18/2020 07:59:30
ASD Imberido
IV.40
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Talpone
Well, I have one advice for you in life: Don't be a disrespectful ass!

if so, the website will be faster?

cause it's a 2+ real life years that everythig is getting worse, and now a non return point is coming: 2 weeks of downs, slow page loading, market fucked off and so on.

I think that if you offer a service (profitable to you) a minimum level of this service should be granted. If not, change your job.

This Post:
305658.117 in reply to 305658.26
Date: 09/18/2020 08:01:32
Sin City inFamous
III.7
Overall Posts Rated:
1. What happened to BB-Simone? If he's gone for good, does he plan to get another helping hand for development from the userbase?

here i am

i left as BB just because i changed work 2 times and my RL career improves a lot, using the time i can spend on BB-Dev side.

Last edited by GM-Dyd at 09/18/2020 08:03:16

Message deleted
Advertisement