Show messages by
This Post:
306097.2 in reply to 306097.1
Date: 09/08/2020 06:19:06
CEI TOLEDO
ACBB
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi all,

I was manager of the national team a few years ago. Specifically in seasons 31 and 32. Where we got silver in the African tournament (we lost three points).

Now I come to present myself to win that gold that narrowly escaped us, although it is a very difficult challenge.

Regards,
jtot

This Post:
306097.3 in reply to 306097.1
Date: 09/08/2020 06:28:49
Sallenôves GOATS
III.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Sallenôves GOATS II
Hello RSA managers !

I am candidate to become your National Team (NT) Manager for the next 2 seasons.

My team, called Sallenôves GOATS in tribute to the place where i live, was created in season 40. I am presently in France League III, trying to get promoted in France League II.

Considering my NT experience, i was the Lubnan NT Manager for the past 4 seasons and a member of the French NT staff for season 49 + U21 French NT staff for season 50 / 51.

Despite the very small community in Lubnan (1 to 2 active managers), we managed to reach for the two very first times of our history the second round of the Asia Championship Tournament and we have made some good progress in the world ranking (from place #75 to place #50). I followed about 40 players each season (U21 + NT), studying about their training programs & game shapes (I am also training 3 players for the Senegalese NT and 3 to 6 players for the Lebanese NT). Since 4 seasons, i created a worldwide database about NT players by recovering their profiles and characteristics.

My objective will be to go as far as possible with the team. To me, RSA NT have to compete for the title in Africa each time : you deserve better than a semi-final in Africa Championship Tournament and a first round in Consolation Tournament ! To reach these objectives, we will have a lot of work to do together, starting to keep going the present good work of the U21 manager and optimize training of the less than 25/26 years old players.

I hope I have convinced you concerning my application. I am « Highly motivated » !

Regards