This Post:
323289.21 in reply to 323289.19
Date: 3/19/2024 6:33:05 AM
white snake
Bundesliga
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Black Forest Boars
At least, WS Kim was able to play a full match. Surely he scored a bucket ! What, he didn't !?

He tried, was fouled and score his first point
I am not pleased with his low assist number. He has to pass more, to be a better point center. Hopefully PA will be finished this season.

This Post:
323289.22 in reply to 323289.19
Date: 3/19/2024 5:36:49 PM
Hamburg Albatrosses
III.5
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Korean S. Fighters
Kwang-Jin Kang (48407092)

injured right off the jump
talk about an uphill climb

Yeah... He is an old school Center, but he was still our best in shape guy of the week. So losing him immediately sucked.

At least, WS Kim was able to play a full match. Surely he scored a bucket ! What, he didn't !?

Nice game by HY Lee, best scorer and passer. He'll be a great tank general in the near future

It took you some time to realize what I‘ve been telling you all along ;) He‘s
probably going to be like HS We - kind of in between, still part of the team when we‘re back to being competitive - and then too old when the team wins another trophy. I still like him. And his ID is a lot better than HS We‘s ;) And he‘s not yet finished. Let‘s see how much JS etc he can stomach despite being close to his cap ;)

Du hast nicht genug Geld, um dieses Gebot abzugeben!
This Post:
323289.24 in reply to 323289.23
Date: 3/21/2024 4:55:47 AM
Hamburg Albatrosses
III.5
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Korean S. Fighters
Well, some guys (guards) are in the making. And at least one nice Point-Center is already doing pretty well and will be helpful for every tactic except LI/LP, right, Nachti?

We'll get back to being competitive, I'm sure!

This Post:
323289.25 in reply to 323289.24
Date: 3/21/2024 6:24:59 AM
white snake
Bundesliga
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Black Forest Boars
one nice Point-Center is already doing pretty well and will be helpful for every tactic except LI/LP, right, Nachti?

No, with the skillset which I have in mind, he will be also usefull in LI/LP. He has to play out of position and the defense setup has to be adjusted. In the end WS Kim should be a nice support for every offense. The same I am doing with Wolf.

This Post:
323289.26 in reply to 323289.25
Date: 3/21/2024 9:12:47 AM
Hamburg Albatrosses
III.5
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Korean S. Fighters
one nice Point-Center is already doing pretty well and will be helpful for every tactic except LI/LP, right, Nachti?

No, with the skillset which I have in mind, he will be also usefull in LI/LP. He has to play out of position and the defense setup has to be adjusted. In the end WS Kim should be a nice support for every offense. The same I am doing with Wolf.

Sounds great (and thanks for your BB-Mail with further details!) Looking forward to how he will perform!

This Post:
323289.27 in reply to 323289.12
Date: 3/21/2024 2:24:40 PM
Squares
Naismith
Overall Posts Rated:
whoa....
how did the auction go?
I notice the final sale price was much higher than the initial price tag

This Post:
323289.29 in reply to 323289.28
Date: 3/22/2024 10:32:59 AM
Hamburg Albatrosses
III.5
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Korean S. Fighters
whoa....
how did the auction go?
I notice the final sale price was much higher than the initial price tag

Well, he was a 0$ Free Agent, so his final price would be infinitely bigger than his original price tag
(yeah, infinity times 0 doesn't work (in basic algebra at least)).

A small Italian D4 team drove up a bit the price alongside autobids by Nachtmahr protecting the little guy. Then, I made sure to get him even though I'm OK with that Utopia team who made one bid in the end.

$350k for a 18y old HOF is an OK price even with the new draft. It's a bit high, but only in cases where people are protecting future NT players.

I have to admit I'm not quite what to do with him. It's just one trainee and I have noone else.

If I go for a point guard, the lad will be blocked by the younger guys by Wendell. I did that already ! SM Lee and BK Park are a tad older, so by the time my guy gets close to the NT, yours will be on the tail end of it, but I already trained JD Shin as one of the best SG in Korea history. Going for the double is meh. If you guys have some ideas.

Well, being the NT Manager, you can always decide not to play my guys (even though I strongly advise against that^^). But seriously: HH Lee was supposed to go into a SF-direction. With that 19y MVP that might change slightly but not entirely, I guess. And Han will be finised way before that young guy is close to challenging him. I'll just say that after HY Lee has hit his cap, Han, Kim and HH Lee will definitely receive some ID training. So all of those guys should at least be SF (outside oriented) material. Kim a bit less since his Reb is very low (leaving enough cap to make a nice guard out of him). And all things considered, I guess that's it's better to have more great guys on the team than less ;)

This Post:
323289.30 in reply to 323289.28
Date: 3/22/2024 3:23:06 PM
white snake
Bundesliga
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Black Forest Boars
You could go for a defense support guard. PA, OD, HA and SB as primary skills. A player for Princeton and Box defenses.

Or you go for an all offense guard. JS=JR=DR=IS. No matter which defense, he would score in every tactic.

This Post:
323289.31 in reply to 323289.30
Date: 3/23/2024 4:03:22 PM
Hamburg Albatrosses
III.5
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Korean S. Fighters
You could go for a defense support guard. PA, OD, HA and SB as primary skills. A player for Princeton and Box defenses.

Or you go for an all offense guard. JS=JR=DR=IS. No matter which defense, he would score in every tactic.

Also sounds quite interesting. Both builds!

Advertisement