BuzzerBeater Forums

Help - English > Draftees with 5 balls star rating

Draftees with 5 balls star rating

Set priority
Show messages by
From: Ariane
This Post:
00
333052.1
Date: 9/28/2026 2:54:07 AM
Ariane BC
III.14
Overall Posts Rated:
101101
Second Team:
BC GoldRush
Hi everyone,

I used Group Demonstration with my Utopia yesterday and out of 19 players I got 14 with a star rating of 5 balls, which is a unusually high number (generally I get between 6 and 8). I suspect this may be due to the new salary formula, so I wanted to know if others have also used Group Demonstration and observed a high number of players with 5 balls in star rating.

This Post:
11
333052.3 in reply to 333052.2
Date: 9/28/2026 7:19:07 AM
Ariane BC
III.14
Overall Posts Rated:
101101
Second Team:
BC GoldRush
Maybe you are the one who got particularly unlucky!

From: Pihija

This Post:
00
333052.5 in reply to 333052.3
Date: 9/28/2026 9:57:25 AM
KK Stihija
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
152152
I also got 5/19 5-star draftees.