Show messages by

This Post:
224195.2 in reply to 224195.1
Date: 08/21/2012 07:14:02
GlobalniTrotlni
SKL
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello!

My name is Iccce and I come from Slovenia. I am playing BB for the eight season and I believe I have gathered a good amount of experience in this game. I would like to present myself to you as a NT candidate. I think England had a little negative trend in the last two seasons and I believe I can help the NT to get back to its winning ways...

I would like to pinpoint a few goals that I would set myself to achieve as England NT manager:

- win at least 60% of the matches played and get England back to top50 in the World ranking

- try to get more England NT players get back to the English league and with the help of English managers, train them more (as you all know, you get a lot of merchandise revenue if you have domestic NT players in your team)

- cooperate with the U21 coach and try to establish a good base of young players, who will be potential NT players

- write match reports

- keep a close relationship with NT player managers

- have a strong scouting team ( I already have three scouts )

These are my main goals I would like to achieve.

My BB NT experience:
- 2 seasons of coaching Luxemburg NT, with which I have achieved 4 wins (the record of Luxemburg)
- with Luxembourg I have also established a good base of trainees

For any questions, I am available...

Have a nice day,

Iccce

This Post:
224195.3 in reply to 224195.1
Date: 08/21/2012 11:06:51
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello hello again guys, as promised I'm back and running for NT manager. Most of you know me at least a little, but I'll give a quick overview just in case. My name is Sawyer, and I'm a student from Iowa. I'm heading off to college in a couple of days to start studying pharmacy. This will be my 11th or so season in BB.

-My team is Droids, currently in D.IV 10 in the USA, this will be my third season there(and hopefully last-fingers crossed)

-I've worked with the English NT program in the past, first working as a scout for 2 seasons, then managing for two seasons as U21 coach, and finally helping SREZ as an assistant last season. Before working with the English team I worked with a little bit as a Canadian scout.

-I also spent this last season working with several managers of potential NT managers on training plans, as well as talking with Mzungu from time to time to try to get a feel for the team.

-Some of my goals for the NT this next season would be to have a winning record in pool play, and also to get England back into the top 50 of the world. More than that though it's important that we continue building, many of our important players are into their late 20s or even 30s and we need some fresh juice. We have some great players coming up and hopefully we can take that next step that the U21 team seems to have taken.

This Post:
224195.4 in reply to 224195.1
Date: 08/21/2012 13:18:46
Buffalo Braves
Liga Nacional
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Idaho State
Hello,

My name is Hanks and I'm from Brazil, competing for the manager seat for the England NT.
If I win the election, I can contribute with experience (I started playing BB in season 9), ethic, and an uncesing desire for victory.

For reaching a better ranking status, England NT must have:
- At least 3 scouts, that would be chosen based on their experience training players,
- A solid player database, watching player development since he was drafted,
- More dialogue between NT coach and the managers,
- Create discussion topics for each NT game,
- Improve the W/L %, that actuallly is 0,541,

- Raise the NT populary among the english players.

Any doubts, critics or suggestions, please send me a BB Mail or post it on the debate thread.

Thanks for your attention,
Hanks.

Last edited by GM-Hanks at 08/21/2012 13:20:21

Jogue Limpo.
This Post:
224195.5 in reply to 224195.4
Date: 08/21/2012 15:01:14
Májköldzsordön
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Babszinyúl
Hello England!

I’m VENDABAL from Hungary and I would like to candidate.
I was U21 captain in my country for six seasons and national captain for 4 years.
I won’t praise myself protractedly,( you can check it any time at my own or our national team page) it is not my style, just for example: we have won consolation tournament.
My goals:
- lead the team in he best 30
- help in forums and in BB-mails all of English managers
- training plans and advices for managers
- close relationship and cooperation with the U21 team
- English national players should play in English top teams
- train multiskill and monster players too
- big surprises in matches
- increase the number of English users (but in fact,it depends on the English community)

Don't hesitate to ask anything.

Thanks for your patience, vote for me, if you like that idea.
Regards
vendabal

HUNGARY!