Show messages by
This Post:
291637.2 in reply to 291637.1
Date: 01/03/2018 14:16:10
Cologne Torpedos
IV.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Hallo zusammen,

wie bereits einige Leute gesehen haben, bewerbe ich mich als Nationaltrainer von Luxemburg!

Luxemburg ist ein kleines Land mit sehr viel Potenzial! Zwar besitzen wir nur 9 aktive Manager, haben dafür aber in der letzten Saison das beste Ergebnis seit langem eingefahren. Vielen Dank Tom10 für seine hervorragende Arbeit! Ich möchte an dieser hervorragenden Arbeit unbedingt anknöpfen und mit eurer Hilfe Stück für Stück in der Weltrangliste Plätze gut machen!
Jeder der Lust und Interesse hat soll seine Qualitäten in die Nationalmannschaft integrieren. Für jede Anmerkung und Verbesserung werde ich ein offenes Ohr haben! Scheut euch nicht mir zu schreiben!

Ihr denkt Euch bestimmt, was will der Deutsche aus der dritten Liga der erst seit der 30 Saison aktiv im Buzzerbeater geschehen drin ist! Der hat doch gar keine Erfahrung als NT Coach! Ich blicke auf einige spannende und erfahrungsreiche Projekte in Deutschland zurück. Ob trainieren von Spielern der U21 und Nationalmannschaft oder Taktikbesprechungen für wichtige Spiele! Überall war ich integriert und konnte neues Wissen aufnehmen! Es wird Zeit meine Führungsqualitäten zu zeigen und aus dem Schatten der großen Deutschen Manager ( Timo93) herauszutreten! Ich hoffe Ihr schenkt mir dieses Vertrauen und wählt mich für die kommende Wahlperiode.

Gruß

Andre aus Köln

Et kütt wie et kütt.
(„Es kommt, wie es kommt.“)

This Post:
291637.3 in reply to 291637.2
Date: 01/08/2018 07:22:05
BBC A-City
III.6
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Belgian Training Academy
Bonjour Luxembourg/ Lëtzebuerg / Luxemburg

My native language is Dutch, I speak English as well and I can try to speak French to you guys as well.
Luxemburg is a very nice country near Belgium. Last season Tom was your headcoach, also a Belgian manager.
I'm a bit late with my speech... I was busy with arranging everything for the new season. I'm also a scout for the U21 from Belgium, but if I have to quit that job for getting this opportunity, I will do that. This is my 3th team on Buzzerbeater.
I played already from season 5-9 and I think season 22-26. Now I'm back stronger, older and smarter than before. I learned a lot about this game and I think that I'm ready to be your headcoach, if it is not for this season, it will be one of the next seasons. The manager above had the support of Tom but I ask you to vote for me, I think that have more time for the game than him and we will be better than before. Tom did everything he could as headcoach, he has a lot of experience in the game he is also in the second division of Belgium like me, but he is there longer as me. But like I said time is really important in the game and I will put some time in your National Team and we will grow.

There are some good players in your selection and we need to play with their stronger points and we need to scout our opponents to know everything about them to beat them.

I wish your country all the best for the next season! Good luck and a Happy New Year!

Regards
David Ivano from Belgium

The time is now...