BuzzerBeater Forums

Suggestions > A system where we can Pay to be eligeble for Training the week's Training

A system where we can Pay to be eligeble for Training the week's Training

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 09/07/2021 08:18:47
Team Payabang
III.7
Overall Posts Rated:
I have these Trainees of mine that are really hard to predict whether they'll reach the minimum required time for Training on a certain position coz... one is foul prone and the 2nd is Injured prone... And there even are teams in the Higher Divisions that cant train coz all they are focus on is to Win/ be competitive... So I think it would be nice to have a Training system that can solve these?

How about adding an After hour Training for us... where we can send one of our Players to a facility or set him at this program in exchange for $? Just to qualify for the week's Training session we set up even with 0 Minutes played that week?

It will promote Training and save our problematic Trainees from not getting enough minutes to get 100% training effectiveness

A possibility of adding an Additional player to train than the usual number we currently have

It will eliminate the Teams from Higher Divisions to excuse themselves in Training at least 1 player and without compremising their goal of being competitive all season long.

Trainees that will be developed from this system Season-long will still suffer EXP in comparison to other Trainiees that Trained in the usual way...

Level 1 Facilities take $5K for Maintenance... so I think it also fair to atleast have the same amount to pay everytime we send someone/ use this system.

Last edited by Bro_Khen at 09/07/2021 08:30:51

This Post:
311542.3 in reply to 311542.2
Date: 09/08/2021 00:46:48
Team Payabang
III.7
Overall Posts Rated:
Can you share with us the link where we can read these Fundamentals or Principles sir?

Is there any Documentation where the game core principles/system is concretely written and the future Development should abide by the Rules including the above-mentioned?

Or Is it just the way the game is stocked because of slow Development from the past?

It would be great if we (at least for me) could read and so that from that we can have some additional information to what can we suggest in the future.

Thanks

-edit-
The suggestion above doesn't intend to change the current Training system... the purpose of it was to find a solution to a common problem Trainers encounter atm due to players lack of skills and or too much Aggression. the additional Training for another player can be a slight bonus to that... coz how many weeks in a season can we have perfect Training minutes to our prospects? If we come to think of it... we are just like adding a little bit of reality here... where Players actually improves themselves not depending on the number of minutes he gets from games per week...

and we almost forget the SCrimmages happened only after we get eliminated from our National Cups... how about those weeks that the Cup competition becomes tougher and most of the Top Division teams also compete for the financial game from the Cup?

Last edited by Bro_Khen at 09/08/2021 01:16:48

This Post:
311542.4 in reply to 311542.3
Date: 09/08/2021 07:07:05
BC "EDI"
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Actually a great training facility
A big no for few reasons:

Tanking is more profitable (you can't miss trainings)
Rich teams having an advantage over poorer ones
Every player could be trained in the most optimal way - more trainees, better players equals less skilled players becoming utterly useless and top stars less rare and cheaper.
Takes away big part of the managing part of the game (psychologists already taken away the GS part).

This Post:
311542.5 in reply to 311542.4
Date: 09/08/2021 08:25:22
Team Payabang
III.7
Overall Posts Rated:
Its so sad to read that it a socially acceptable here in BB that Top Teams are can excuse themselves to Train Players for at least for U21... While in real life.. top teams are the leaders and innovators in training programs... so very sad to read that...

This Post:
311542.7 in reply to 311542.6
Date: 09/08/2021 09:43:26
Team Payabang
III.7
Overall Posts Rated:
Thanks a very good point sir! Thank you very much for clarifying that... But what I want to say is the Training Program after Drafting... comparison of BB and Reality... But very good point indeed...

This Post:
311542.8 in reply to 311542.7
Date: 09/08/2021 10:07:26
DB TEAM
Serie A
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Jack & Cola
The only change i would do in training system Is to can select a specific training for every game, not extra training or anything else, but really not understand why i cant train what i want...why i most built 3 or more players all in the same way, why After First game my opponent most know where my trainee Will play....

It Will be not difficult i guess, if with the minutes of First game i can train, passing for PG, with minutes of second game i can train 1vs1 forward, the minutes of third game i can train ID for C... This dont effect anything except to give the chance to manage a team building as anyone really want

This Post:
311542.9 in reply to 311542.8
Date: 09/08/2021 10:28:16
Team Payabang
III.7
Overall Posts Rated:
The only change i would do in training system Is to can select a specific training for every game, not extra training or anything else

from my first post sir:
It will promote Training and save our problematic Trainees from not getting enough minutes to get 100% training effectiveness

A possibility of adding an Additional player to train than the usual number we currently have

Froom my second post Sir:

-edit-
The suggestion above doesn't intend to change the current Training system... the purpose of it was to find a solution to a common problem Trainers encounter atm due to players lack of skills and or too much Aggression. the additional Training for another player can be a slight bonus to that... coz how many weeks in a season can we have perfect Training minutes to our prospects? If we come to think of it... we are just like adding a little bit of reality here... where Players actually improves themselves not depending on the number of minutes he gets from games per week... If we come to think of it... we are just like adding a little bit of reality here... where Players actually improves themselves not depending on the number of minutes he gets from games per week...

This Post:
311542.11 in reply to 311542.10
Date: 09/08/2021 11:13:45
DB TEAM
Serie A
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Jack & Cola
Maybe i was not clear, they can play in training position as now, but i would like for example:
Game 1 trainee Number One play 48 in pg and get passing
Game 2 trainee Number two play 48 in SG and get range
Game 3 trainee number3 play 48 in C and get ID

It Will be same as now, same difficult, same issues, Just i would love to be able to train differently your trainee in the same week, its no sense train 3 players from 18years old in the same exactly way for all career, It take Forever to complete a good player, let US have more managerial choice for train different, manage efficiency salaries players or Just different ones instead to build all the same kind of players.... Take 3 Life Years of training for get 3 same players its Just boring and without any managerial logic