BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Moldova > National Team Debate Thread

National Team Debate Thread (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
314433.2 in reply to 314433.1
Date: 04/21/2022 09:54:56
Cordoba Esperanza
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Questions from iVz :

Hello, as the current NT coach I have some questions for you

What are your goals for the Moldova NT
What do you expect to achieve with a roster with salaries ranging from 30k to 120k
What exactly do you mean by optimize results?

What can the Moldova community expect from you
- Are you going to scout potential NT and u21 prospects?
- Are you willing to prepare training plans for u21 and NT prospects?

By "optimize" I mean try to obtain the best results with this ruster but also develop new potential players for the NT.
With some others french players (~10) we will train young moldovan players for the NT.

Of course I'll scout NT prospects and try to help Moldovan managers if they need it.

I'm not in favour to mix with U21 prospects, but it's also possible to create links if the manager want to go ahead with is U21 player.

This Post:
314433.3 in reply to 314433.2
Date: 04/21/2022 13:18:02
Overall Posts Rated:
Sounds fair, I'm actually excited for to witness your results and even more knowing you have around 10 other players to help you out

This is a project for 6 seasons minimum, are you up for it?
Moldova is almost in last place in NT rankings, I managed just one win in 2 seasons, you will have to be patient

If you are TRULY dedicated to this project I hope we can work together with your friends in order to build this great small nation, we are basically starting from 0. Clean plate.

Main weaknesses of Moldova
Everything

We need new Guards, Shooting Guards, Small and Power Forwards and Centers and I'm not talking about salary beasts but about well thought builds with proper training and skill development

If you are truly willing to do this with your friends as well you can count on our community too, we are around 8 managers all trying to build Moldovan players up, there are a few pioneers that started this project some seasons ago, sensei Chapuraz he was an ex mod in BB and one of our friends won the B3 30 seasons ago

I will step down on the NT and do everything in my power so you can get elected, I look forward to talk more and discuss with you and your friends the details of this project in BB mail or discord, you have my vote

This Post:
314433.4 in reply to 314433.3
Date: 04/22/2022 03:16:26
Cordoba Esperanza
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello iVz,

Thanks for your questions.

Unfortunately I'd two bad news yesterday and I have to cancel my candidature.

Firstly, the group of 10 managers have elected another nation ... the second reason is more personal and will not let me enough time to manage a national team.

Also, I see that you are really involved for this country, so I prefer to leave the way open to you.